Has the media reported this yet? Afghan soldiers killing American troops

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
If the media is silent on this shame on their political sorry asses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-mgOdlfXQ4]Reality Check: Afghan Attacks on U.S. Soldiers "trending" in the Wrong Direction - YouTube[/ame]

Why don't you load up your arsenal and pretend to be rambo to "win" the war in Afghanistan all by yourself? :eusa_think:

Why don't you load up your arsenal and pretend to be rambo to "win" the war in Afghanistan all by yourself? :eusa_think:

Why don't you lead the way?

I thought you were Mr tough guy right winger with an arsenal full of weapons ready to fight the muslims? :eusa_think:

Don't tell me you're another one of those right wing pussies that acts like a tough guy, just to run crying to their mommy when they actually have to man up,....

Why don't you lead the way?

I thought you were Mr tough guy right winger with an arsenal full of weapons ready to fight the muslims? :eusa_think:

Don't tell me you're another one of those right wing pussies that acts like a tough guy, just to run crying to their mommy when they actually have to man up,....

No I want you out front when the shooting starts.

Yup they have been reporting this.

One more reason for us to get the hell out of Astan.

Let the Taliban have that shithole.

Dummy,

You attached a clip from "the media" talking about the story as you asked if "the media" is covering the story.

Really. You are really that stupid.

I'll have to remember that the next time you get bitched slapped and start whining about alternate non conventional media sources. You stupid fuck, I was talking about MSM.

Forum List

Back