Has the Kurdish Victory at Sinjar Turned the Tide of ISIS War?

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Since I am starting to get Alerts from Mr. Cuckoo, AKA the Sunni Troll, I do wish they would put him in an adult diaper so that he can get off the Porta-potty and be taken outside for some fresh air. I am sure everyone notices how this crackpot can't wait to jump once I start posting. So sad when people are locked away someplace and have nothing else to do with themselves but troll forums.

Meanwhile, it must be like a ping pong game for these unfortunate people, a game that is no fun at all.

Has the Kurdish Victory at Sinjar Turned the Tide of ISIS War?
In Mosul, foreign fighters have left, the city is flooded with refugees and supply routes are cut off. Locals are afraid of what comes next.
MOSUL—Extremist fighters from the group known as the Islamic State have left the Sinjar area the same way they came in during August this year: without any real combat or pitched battles.

“I feel as if I’m watching the same thing I saw five months ago,” says Maizar al-Shammari, standing in front of his house, which is on the road into Sinjar, watching Iraqi Kurdish troops move forward. “At that time the Peshmerga [Iraqi Kurdish forces] withdrew without a fight. Today the Islamic State group is doing the same thing. It’s as if they just decided to swap roles,” he says.

Read more at:

Has the Kurdish Victory at Sinjar Turned the Tide of ISIS War - The Daily Beast

Since I am starting to get Alerts from Mr. Cuckoo, AKA the Sunni Troll, I do wish they would put him in an adult diaper so that he can get off the Porta-potty and be taken outside for some fresh air. I am sure everyone notices how this crackpot can't wait to jump once I start posting. So sad when people are locked away someplace and have nothing else to do with themselves but troll forums.
Silly-Sally loves talking about the love of her life. ......:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back