Has The GOP Lost it's Soul??

Thank God! Now the next time she comes on to me I won't have to turn her down. Last time I said, "Salma, you're very attractive and all, but I refuse to go to bed with an illegal immigrant." She cried for a while but it was OK because we still finished the bottle of Tequila.

nucular said:
Thank God! Now the next time she comes on to me I won't have to turn her down. Last time I said, "Salma, you're very attractive and all, but I refuse to go to bed with an illegal immigrant." She cried for a while but it was OK because we still finished the bottle of Tequila.

You have an unusual sense of humor :D

nucular said:

What brand of Tequila? I have found Don Julio to be the best for the money and it's good enough to not have to dump that nasty drink mix in it .

sitarro said:
What brand of Tequila? I have found Don Julio to be the best for the money and it's good enough to not have to dump that nasty drink mix in it .

That's good. I also like Patron. But when I was with Salma she brought something she said her grandpa made. It was in a 1 liter Coke bottle and there was a piece of cactus in it.

Forum List

Back