Has the FBI lost credibility in recent news events?

Has the FBI lost credibility?

• Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Dunno, I live under a rock

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
far as i'm concerned the divide happened long ago and went cray-cray with obama and we're all just following along saying MY SIDE RIGHT, YOURS WRONG when the actual issues are so much deeper than that.

did the FBI recommend mccabe gets fired? yes/no?

and how about not thinking for me and working out your opinions about me based on things i've never said? maybe *THAT* is a huge cause for divide trump or obama have zero control over.

No, the separate Inspector general supposedly did, and he is NOT the FBI, he is the FBI WATCHDOG, from my understanding...
and what is that persons job who recommended it?

i get the trump hate, but he's not the devil, just an asshole. if we're to ever fix the problems we as a country face we need to stop pretending they stop and start with 1 person OTHER than ourselves.
i disagree. He's destroying our nation from within...he's the master of all dividers...the sooner people like you face this truth, the better for our nation.....if we have one left after the devil's incarnate is done....

and yes, I am serious...
Probably the strongest argument for collusion with Russia we've got.

But we could also view this from the opposite viewpoint, which is that Trump is an outspoken non-politician who says this shit just because he's Trump, and it is viewed as high entertainment by his reality tv fans. No Russia needed for this jerk to be who he is.
That could be the case when all said and done with Trump, we know he is a complete arse, but his team did work with the Russians....whether it was illegal or not is another story....

Also, Trump does not do things because he is a jerk....there is a purpose to every jerk like thing he does, and says....he is not as dumb and idiotic and jerk like as he comes off....he is playing to an audience....

He does everything he does, for some benefit for himself, and for the almighty dollar....legal, illegal, grey areas....it does not matter..... he has no moral compass, when it comes to himself.....
not to change the topic, but many have said the same about hillary. never really breaking the law but beating the shit out of it quite a bit. we just don't tend to see it as much when they do a lot of things we agree with along the way, i suppose.

If he is innocent...he needs to allow the process to continue.

NO evidence a crime was ever committed warranting a crime...

:rolleyes: I'll try to interpret that gibberish as "NO evidence of a crime was found to warrant investigation"

There is motherload of evidence.

Evidence of Flynn lying to everyone including FBI, based on which Mueller has ALREADY got a GUILTY PLEA from Flynn.
Evidence of Trump obstructing justice, including firing FBI director who refused to cave to Trump's demands that his drop Flynns case.

Thats just a tiny sample of all the evidence in various branches of Mueller's investigation.

When you say "no evidence" you provide a lot of evidence that you are out to lunch and have no clue wtf you are talking about

First of all, collusion with anyone, including Russians, is not a crime. Collusion only becomes a crime when the collusion is used to commit a crime, or attempt to commit a crime. Then, it is a conspiracy. With all of the BS allegations thrown out by left wing loons in politics and the main stream media, no one has cited the crime that was committed, or was attempted to be committed. And, that makes the Mueller investigation a witch hunt. An investigation in search of a crime to investigate.

Second, meetings with Russian lawyers, or Russian diplomats, in order to obtain dirt on Hillary, or for any other reason, is not a crime. To date, no one has been charged with a crime, or pleaded guilty to a crime that has any relationship to the bullshit Russian collusion theory of the left wing loons.

The fervent hope of the left wing losers is that Mueller has some evidence of some crime committed by Trump at some time in the last couple of years. If Mueller doesn't come up with something, the left wing loons will turn on him like rabid dogs.

:rolleyes: I'll try to interpret that gibberish as "NO evidence of a crime was found to warrant investigation"

Evidence of Flynn lying to everyone including FBI, based on which Mueller has ALREADY got a GUILTY PLEA from Flynn.
Evidence of Trump obstructing justice, including firing FBI director who refused to cave to Trump's demands that his drop Flynns case.

Thats just a tiny sample of all the evidence in various branches of Mueller's investigation.

When you say "no evidence" you provide a lot of evidence that you are out to lunch and have no clue wtf you are talking about

First of all, collusion with anyone, including Russians, is not a crime. Collusion only becomes a crime when the collusion is used to commit a crime, or attempt to commit a crime. Then, it is a conspiracy. With all of the BS allegations thrown out by left wing loons in politics and the main stream media, no one has cited the crime that was committed, or was attempted to be committed. And, that makes the Mueller investigation a witch hunt. An investigation in search of a crime to investigate.

Second, meetings with Russian lawyers, or Russian diplomats, in order to obtain dirt on Hillary, or for any other reason, is not a crime. To date, no one has been charged with a crime, or pleaded guilty to a crime that has any relationship to the bullshit Russian collusion theory of the left wing loons.

The fervent hope of the left wing losers is that Mueller has some evidence of some crime committed by Trump at some time in the last couple of years. If Mueller doesn't come up with something, the left wing loons will turn on him like rabid dogs.

First of all what the fuck are you replying to? Nothing you said has anything to do with my post.

I very narrowly discussed obstruction evidence part of the investigation.

Are you in the white car or red car?
TPtrtcF.jpg

Are you in the white car or red car?
TPtrtcF.jpg

The FBI, the DOJ and the FISA courts were weaponized by the Barrypuppet against Trump even before he won the election. There is so much more that will be revealed. The swamp cretins are soiling themselves and the Clinton crime family has "lawyered" up.

Textbook. You people have allowed a populist to turn you against the institutions that are there to check his authority.

It's both sad and predictable.

They will defend law enforcement to no end even when they are on video shooting unarmed black men.

But when the jackboots come for one of them, they sure change their tune .

Textbook. You people have allowed a populist to turn you against the institutions that are there to check his authority.

It's both sad and predictable.

They will defend law enforcement to no end even when they are on video shooting unarmed black men.

But when the jackboots come for one of them, they sure change their tune .

So you're afraid black people are coming for you, are you mentally ill racist?

far as i'm concerned the divide happened long ago and went cray-cray with obama and we're all just following along saying MY SIDE RIGHT, YOURS WRONG when the actual issues are so much deeper than that.

and how about not thinking for me and working out your opinions about me based on things i've never said? maybe *THAT* is a huge cause for divide trump or obama have zero control over.

No, the separate Inspector general supposedly did, and he is NOT the FBI, he is the FBI WATCHDOG, from my understanding...
and what is that persons job who recommended it?

i get the trump hate, but he's not the devil, just an asshole. if we're to ever fix the problems we as a country face we need to stop pretending they stop and start with 1 person OTHER than ourselves.
i disagree. He's destroying our nation from within...he's the master of all dividers...the sooner people like you face this truth, the better for our nation.....if we have one left after the devil's incarnate is done....

and yes, I am serious...
Probably the strongest argument for collusion with Russia we've got.

But we could also view this from the opposite viewpoint, which is that Trump is an outspoken non-politician who says this shit just because he's Trump, and it is viewed as high entertainment by his reality tv fans. No Russia needed for this jerk to be who he is.
That could be the case when all said and done with Trump, we know he is a complete arse, but his team did work with the Russians....whether it was illegal or not is another story....

Also, Trump does not do things because he is a jerk....there is a purpose to every jerk like thing he does, and says....he is not as dumb and idiotic and jerk like as he comes off....he is playing to an audience....

He does everything he does, for some benefit for himself, and for the almighty dollar....legal, illegal, grey areas....it does not matter..... he has no moral compass, when it comes to himself.....

Get mental help

Forum List

Back