Has the entire country gone stupid?

HAS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY GONE STUPID?

Even a little old 72 year die hard liberal women with massive Multiply Sclerosis scaring in the brain understand what Romney meant when the said he was not worried about he poor and the rich because they had a safety net but he was worried about the middle class, who is the new poor but temporary and their safety net is jobs which he plan to create for them. The poor is the long term chronic poor, elderly, disabled, mental ill, and their safety net which they have always had is Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, subsidized housing, free cell phones, utility subsidies, access bus and discount bus tickets, medicare drug program, food bank, etc. and if there are holes in them he will fix them. The rich can take care of them selves. Even a village idiot can understand this and if you don’t, it is because you do not want to and just want to attack Romney on something. If he fix the middle class with jobs he will fix most of the problems of our economy and the deficit.
How many of you would like to "fire" Obama because he is not doing this job. "Fire" teachers not doing their job. You "fire" people when they are not doing their job. WTF is wrong with that?
These attacks on Romney is a new meaning for stupid. And this country is in big dodo.
Romney, you did not miss-spoke and have nothing to apologize for. You cannot apologize for stupid. He has said many stupid things but this was not one of them.

I am the poor he should not be worrying about. I have social security, Medicare, drug program, food stamps, HUD housing, discount bus passes, utility allowances, discount cable, free cell phone with 250 minutes a month. I am in my safety net and doing quite well and save $500 a month. Now the ones he worry about is my daughter, son, and grand children, that don't have these safety nets. When these people are doing fine, we all do fine. Because they will contribute to the economy and pay down the deficit while providing for theiro own safety net. Unemployed they cannot do it.

ALL YOU VILLIAGE IDIOT HEARD WAS "I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE POOR" PERIOD.:cuckoo::evil:

Lets see, we re-elected a failed president in Bush, Then followed that up by Election an unknown, Untested, and inexperienced guy to replace him, and now we appear to be poised to Re-elected what turned out to be another failed leader.

Yeah I would say we have gone stupid.

Even a little old 72 year die hard liberal women with massive Multiply Sclerosis scaring in the brain understand what Romney meant when the said he was not worried about he poor and the rich because they had a safety net but he was worried about the middle class, who is the new poor but temporary and their safety net is jobs which he plan to create for them. The poor is the long term chronic poor, elderly, disabled, mental ill, and their safety net which they have always had is Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, subsidized housing, free cell phones, utility subsidies, access bus and discount bus tickets, medicare drug program, food bank, etc. and if there are holes in them he will fix them. The rich can take care of them selves. Even a village idiot can understand this and if you don’t, it is because you do not want to and just want to attack Romney on something. If he fix the middle class with jobs he will fix most of the problems of our economy and the deficit.
How many of you would like to "fire" Obama because he is not doing this job. "Fire" teachers not doing their job. You "fire" people when they are not doing their job. WTF is wrong with that?
These attacks on Romney is a new meaning for stupid. And this country is in big dodo.
Romney, you did not miss-spoke and have nothing to apologize for. You cannot apologize for stupid. He has said many stupid things but this was not one of them.

I am the poor he should not be worrying about. I have social security, Medicare, drug program, food stamps, HUD housing, discount bus passes, utility allowances, discount cable, free cell phone with 250 minutes a month. I am in my safety net and doing quite well and save $500 a month. Now the ones he worry about is my daughter, son, and grand children, that don't have these safety nets. When these people are doing fine, we all do fine. Because they will contribute to the economy and pay down the deficit while providing for theiro own safety net. Unemployed they cannot do it.

ALL YOU VILLIAGE IDIOT HEARD WAS "I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE POOR" PERIOD.:cuckoo::evil:
Those safety nets you speak of is exactly what Republicans in Congress have been attacking.

Proclaiming you like to be able to fire people, you're not concerned about the poor, extending tax breaks for the wealthy and cutting benefits that effect the poor are sure ways to loose the race. I actually agree with some of his tax policies, but the man doesn't have a clue as to how to be elected president.

Last edited:
The person who bitches about the poor, but doesn't pay any taxes herself is negging me since my grandmother was poor and had to raise four kids by herself, with one of them being mentally handicapped.

Go fuck yourself, lovebear.

And get a job while you are at it.

[...]

If you are receiving all the supplementary benefits you've listed and you are able to put away $500 a month you should not be revealing it so publicly because you have somehow falsified several applications and are subject to criminal penalties. But I believe the reality is you've invented that freeloader profile as a device to promote the right-wing propaganda you obviously have been indoctrinated with.

What Romney and the rest of his greedy cult would like to do is eliminate all of the benefits available to the poor and repeat the circumstances that existed during the Great Depression. What you need to do is research the facts concerning how many seniors, including those who receive Social Security, have become homeless or are on the verge of that, or who are barely managing to survive on their meager incomes.

I receive Social Security but I would not be able to make it were it not for my generous civil service pension, my savings, and the medicare supplement provided by my former union. I live in a retirement community and I know a lot of seniors who are not as fortunate as I am and are having a hard time getting by.

Don't be so easily deceived by the propaganda you're fed by Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, Levin, Mahlsberg and the rest of the well paid liars whose job it is to recruit and misinform such anti-Progressive acolytes as you seem to be.

ALL YOU VILLIAGE IDIOT HEARD WAS "I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE POOR" PERIOD.

Mitt Romney was born a millionaire and he has absolutely no empathetic awareness of or concern with the plight of millions of formerly middle class, working class Americans whose lives have been uprooted by the exploitative financial maneuverings of the rising aristocracy represented and promoted by his category of One Percenters. Don't be deluded into believing he meant anything other than what he said about the poor. People like Romney are concerned with only one thing -- getting more.

In English composition one of the lessons in writing to communicate clearly was to summerize the point of your paragraph in the first sentence. Often, that is all that people will remember.

People remember spelling errors as well... :rolleyes:

What the fuck are you rambling about? You are out of mind.

Pull that mattress spring out of your temple, TDM. :tongue:

lol....I still have no idea what you are talking about...are there black helicopters outside your house too?

No offense, but you probably need some meds to cure your paranoia.

Actually, yes there are. I live 10 minutes as the crow flies from Fort Campbell. They fly over daily.

Now, here's some government cheese to go with that whine of yours!

cheddar1.jpg

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!

NOW take that honest approach and recognize that the NUMBER ONE enemy isn't really Obama and his stupidity, ignorance, lack of experience and especially his AGENDA and recognize the true enemy... THE MAINSTREAM BIASED MEDIA!!!

This biased media has been protecting Obama by NOT publishing the truth and as you pointed out blasted Romney's "don't care" comment all because it suited their agenda!

YOU honestly spoke the truth as to what Romney said "fix the net if needed.." but it is the people that are paying the taxes i.e. the middle class that need the help and Obama for example WANTS businesses to fail and middle class to not work!

The person who bitches about the poor, but doesn't pay any taxes herself is negging me since my grandmother was poor and had to raise four kids by herself, with one of them being mentally handicapped.

Go fuck yourself, lovebear.

And get a job while you are at it.

You negged me first and started it welfare case!! And you called me a whore and slut with that Neg you gave me first.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back