Has the 116th House Of Reps proposed any Bill or legislation that will improve your quality of life?

When they impeach Trump, knowing that I live in a Democracy and not a dictatorship improves the quality of my life!
that may never happen....and the guy might even get re-elected....so your life may not improve any over perhaps the next 5 years...bummer...

Probably not, but it's obvious that the Senate Republicans are a bunch of spineless weenies, and spineless weenies are easy to control.

Once Trump's senate trial drags him over the coals, don't be surprised if the spineless weenies realize that he's a albatross around their necks and vote to remove him.

Americans don't like spineless weenies. If they don't remove him, they'll pay for it in the 2020 election.

When they impeach Trump, knowing that I live in a Democracy and not a dictatorship improves the quality of my life!
that may never happen....and the guy might even get re-elected....so your life may not improve any over perhaps the next 5 years...bummer...

Probably not, but it's obvious that the Senate Republicans are a bunch of spineless weenies, and spineless weenies are easy to control.

Once Trump's senate trial drags him over the coals, don't be surprised if the spineless weenies realize that he's a albatross around their necks and vote to remove him.

Americans don't like spineless weenies. If they don't remove him, they'll pay for it in the 2020 election.
yea because democrats have such rigid spines....and are just so hard to control....

yea because democrats have such rigid spines....and are just so hard to control....

When it comes to removing the orange clown from office, the Dems will stand for the Constitution and the law.

When it comes to removing the orange clown from office, the Dems will stand for the Constitution and the law.
they do that only when it works in their favor....otherwise...

Which of the ones on my list do you think has anything to do with naming a post office? Naming post offices is the only thing the Senate is willing to vote on.
you said ...."There are lots of bills being held up by turtle boy"....i was talking about many of those....

Which bills that rename post offices have been held up by the Senate?
the ones on the original list given by the OP...

I just went back and looked at every post in this thread. The OP never gave a list, or even mentioned a specific bill. I ask again, Which bills that rename post offices have been held up by the Senate?
ok pardon me....it wasnt the OP it was the list put up by g5000.....List of acts of the 116th United States Congress - Wikipedia

That is a list of bills that have been voted on, and enacted, and it does include renaming post offices. We're talking about bills that that have been passed by the house but the Senate is holding up. Try again.

you said ...."There are lots of bills being held up by turtle boy"....i was talking about many of those....

Which bills that rename post offices have been held up by the Senate?
the ones on the original list given by the OP...

I just went back and looked at every post in this thread. The OP never gave a list, or even mentioned a specific bill. I ask again, Which bills that rename post offices have been held up by the Senate?
ok pardon me....it wasnt the OP it was the list put up by g5000.....List of acts of the 116th United States Congress - Wikipedia

That is a list of bills that have been voted on, and enacted, and it does include renaming post offices. We're talking about bills that that have been passed by the house but the Senate is holding up. Try again.
talk to the guy who put the list up....i am just saying there like 10 post office namings in there,something congress should not be involved in....

they do that only when it works in their favor....otherwise...

What else would you expect from politicians?

Forum List

Back