has rushbo been upstaged by glen?

Sep 4, 2010
western states
has glen beck upstaged rushbo with his media blitz this past week? has he surpassed rushbo in the eyes of the media and the general public?

is this why rush took the entire week off? could not compete with big glen?

That is not the way Rush and Glen roll. They seem to act as members of a relay team along with Boortz and Hannity.

It is not a matter of Glen Stealing Rush's thunder, as the two of them combine to make a lot of extra noise.

And Rush always vacations in August.

• Banned
rushbo has never headed an open air rally of any kind. rush is in fact an amateur who can only read his lines. he can never stand up to a debate because he is a very poorly educated jerk and only has a clumsy knowledge of geography and geo-political history . that and an arrogance enhanced by the millions his dumb audience has allowed him to accrue.

has glen beck upstaged rushbo with his media blitz this past week? has he surpassed rushbo in the eyes of the media and the general public?

I feel another "heart attack" a comin...lol

Hannity must be losing his mind. The problem wit hall this is, Beck will try to out do himself again. Wait for it.

He is a self admitted circus clown. Great role model there fox fans. Great.

rushbo has never headed an open air rally of any kind. rush is in fact an amateur who can only read his lines. he can never stand up to a debate because he is a very poorly educated jerk and only has a clumsy knowledge of geography and geo-political history . that and an arrogance enhanced by the millions his dumb audience has allowed him to accrue.

You think Beck can handle a debate of any kind? he would Brewer up in a heart beat..:cool:

Can you imagine Beck and Maddow in a debate about politics?

(Insert lesbian jokes all you want people, that is a sharp sharp woman has a doctor of politics an would DESTROY that clown). Dr. Maddow vs. Circus clown Beck. God I would pay to see that.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu

I feel another "heart attack" a comin...lol

Hannity must be losing his mind. The problem wit hall this is, Beck will try to out do himself again. Wait for it.

He is a self admitted circus clown. Great role model there fox fans. Great.

Zoned? YOU spend entirely too much time on the commentators when those that generate the comments should be what you should be concerned about.

The Commentators don't generate policy nor do they hold office.

Do I have to follow you now to correct you at every turn?

Or is it their INFLUENCE against your beliefs YOU FEAR?:eusa_hand:

I'm your worst Nightmare ZONED.

I'm watching YOU.

glen gives interviews ,, and i think he can answer questions standing up. rushbo can only clear his throat.

Beck is smart to mosltly allow softballs to be thrown at him....

He uses palin's and Angle's techniques. Its smart but soft. He did a thing with joe madison lately though that was brilliant...it really did show beck for what he is.

I seriously doubt if he ever does that again.

glen gives interviews ,, and i think he can answer questions standing up. rushbo can only clear his throat.

He uses palin's and Angle's techniques. Its smart but soft. He did a thing with joe madison lately though that was brilliant...it really did show beck for what he is.

Since WHEN has BECK ever allowed anything?

His detractors have been LESS than kind unto him and belive me? "Softballs" were the LEAST of his worries. And Softballs weren't what they were hurling his way.

You wanna rephrase this Zoned?

His detractors have been LESS than kind unto him and belive me? "Softballs" were the LEAST of his worries. And Softballs weren't what they were hurling his way.

:lol: Unto him? You think he's god too, don't you..

:lol: Unto him? You think he's god too, don't you..

You're just too stupid for words.

It's easy to tell you've listened to Rush a lot and for along time.

rush used to do tours too, when he was starting out.
Yes he did. "RUSH TO EXCELLENCE" Tours.

Times have changed. He no longer has a need to do that.

WHY? Becuase to the media? He's "Defacto Leader potentate, Grand POOBA of the REPUBLICAN PARTY"...

Which is FAR from the truth. But the MEDIA hang upon his every syllable...Just ask Media Matters [NOT].

Forum List

Back