Has Putin less value as Erdogan?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Germany will sue a satiric for allegedly Insult of Erdogan.What es about all other presidents ( especially Putin ) who get insulted 24/7 non-stop by Merkel's MSM ( lying Medias, Lugenpress )? Will Puting engage 1000 lawyers and sue hundreds of German 'medias'? In comparison to Erdogan Putin is insulted by German 'medias' thousands times much worst.

Merkel lets comedian face prosecution for Erdoğan poem

What is about other Presidents and Heads of Governments?
German's MSM insult anyone who disagree with Obama and his puppet merkel.

I don't understand the Merkel Erdogan love affair at all. It is disturbing. Have you heard about her new mandate that will crush German workers?

I don't understand the Merkel Erdogan love affair at all. It is disturbing. Have you heard about her new mandate that will crush German workers?

Merkel hates Germans due to WWII; her Jew relatives suffered Holocaust persecution. Her Agenda is a completely annihilation of Germany and Germans people.
Merkel's mother language is Hebrew and she will kill Germany.

Merkel hates Germans due to WWII; her Jew relatives suffered Holocaust persecution. Her Agenda is a completely annihilation of Germany and Germans people.

As you wrote she will indeed that only Muslim illegal immigrants will get work in Germany, not native Germans.

As you wrote she will indeed that only Muslim illegal immigrants will get work in Germany, not native Germans.

My husband's family is in Gummerspach. The elders are trying hard not to give up but it looks like we will be moving the whole family over here (I am learning German holy toledo what a tough language I am fluent verbally in Ukrainian, Russian and French but cripes German is really tough) because they are now lower citizens and all lands about to be seized.

Merkels Muslims rule. It's really quite crazy.

Putin and Erdogan are both corrupt.The difference.............
Putin worth estimated at $200 Billions dollar.
Erdogan worth estimated at $1 billion.

I don't understand really. What is the corruption?

Example, Ambassador, Colleen Bell:
“We Will Build a Stronger Bridge” – Remarks at Corvinus University
Budapest, October 28, 2015
AMBASSADOR COLLEEN BELL | Budapest, Hungary - Embassy of the United States

She criticized the Hungarian government and said this is corrupt : "... Corruption stalls growth, stifles investment, denies people their dignity, and undermines national security. Corruption in Hungary is a serious concern – quite clearly a top concern of average Hungarians, as I have heard, and as public polls consistently show...."

BUT, we know that Colleen Bell purchased the ambassador job.

" Almost a year ago, Senator John McCain blasted Colleen Bell on the US Senate floor: “We’re about to vote on a totally unqualified individual to be ambassador to a nation which is very important to our national security interest. Her qualifications are as a producer of the television soap opera The Bold and The Beautiful, who contributed $800,000 to Obama in the last election and bundled more than $2.1 million for President Obama’s re-election effort.” " Source: Thank you, Ambassador Colleen Bell!

Crude answer : "We do not ask for advice from the US."

"....In response to a question on what could be behind Bellʼs claims that there is “systematic corruption” in Hungary, Lázár said this question should be posed to the ambassador, as she spoke without providing “concrete evidence”, origo.hu reported.

Lazar said that Hungary will not be a colony of Russia, the EU or the United States. “I, as a Hungarian citizen, find it especially irritating that an American citizen comes here and intervenes in our lives. We take it well because Hungary is a forgiving nation, but America should see how offensive the ambassadorʼs words are to Hungarians. Not to us, but to the Hungarian people,” origo.hu quoted Lazar as saying."

more: Lázár reacts to Bell: Hungary ‘is not part of the U.S.’

Where are proofs Putin is corrupt?
Except NWO allegations and 'estimations' is nothing.

Where are proofs Putin is corrupt?
Except NWO allegations and 'estimations' is nothing.

And, where are the proofs that Erdogan corrupt?

Turkey is in the most difficult situations.
Turkey did tolerated silently for the refugee crisis (continuously) since years.

"By the end of 2014 Turkey was hosting 1.59 million refugees, the biggest refugee-hosting country not just in the region..but the world. The flow from the violent conflict next had become a flood…almost one million people fled from Syria into Turkey in the last year."

Forum List

Back