Has Putin had plastic surgery? Top cosmetic surgeon reveals exactly which procedures Pynia had to h

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Pynia look like an old whore to me, what do you think about Muscovite Tyrant look in 2018?
es-putin-botox-composite-twin-up-inset.jpg

es-putin-eye-lift-composite-twin-up-inset.jpg

"
TWO FACED VLAD
Has Putin had plastic surgery? Top cosmetic surgeon reveals exactly which procedures the Russian hard man had to help shed his geeky image

Speaking exclusively to Sun Online, leading UK cosmetic surgeon Gerard Lambe reveals the Russian leader has had numerous procedures over the years to make him look younger, tougher... and just a little less like Mr Bean.

" Has Putin had plastic surgery? Top cosmetic surgeon reveals exactly which procedures the Russian hard man had to help shed his geeky image

Pynia look like an old whore to me, what do you think about Muscovite Tyrant look in 2018?

"
TWO FACED VLAD
Has Putin had plastic surgery? Top cosmetic surgeon reveals exactly which procedures the Russian hard man had to help shed his geeky image

Speaking exclusively to Sun Online, leading UK cosmetic surgeon Gerard Lambe reveals the Russian leader has had numerous procedures over the years to make him look younger, tougher... and just a little less like Mr Bean.

" Has Putin had plastic surgery? Top cosmetic surgeon reveals exactly which procedures the Russian hard man had to help shed his geeky image
His earliest picture denotes a bit of negro in da wood pile lips...

"
TWO FACED VLAD

hmm,,,Putin kinda looks like Chelsea Clinton

"
TWO FACED VLAD

At least the south end...

"
TWO FACED VLAD

i suggest Chelsea and Putin submit a DNA test !!!!

"
TWO FACED VLAD

i wonder if anyone has photos of Chelsea riding a horse topless

"
TWO FACED VLAD

Who fucking cares?

The administrators here need to create a forum for you women and your ridiculous gossip bullshit. Call it The Old Hens Knitting House.

Keep this stupid low brow garbage out of politics.

"
TWO FACED VLAD

God I hope not. Terrifying image

"
TWO FACED VLAD

She has to look better than yer jailhouse boypussy..Like Putin in drag...Without plastic surgery...

"
TWO FACED VLAD

Who fucking cares?

The administrators here need to create a forum for you women and your ridiculous gossip bullshit. Call it The Old Hens Knitting House.

ARE you one of those Putlerists?

don´t you think that that Putler´s fake PR "macho" look is political ?

A100726nipputin--128015241712820600.jpg

Ever wonder why Vladimir Putin doesn't age? We asked some ...
nationalpost.com/.../ever-wonder-why-vladimir-putin-doesnt-age-we-asked-some-cosme...
Apr 27, 2017 - When Putin first assumed the Russian presidency in 2000, the country was notorious for botched or questionable plastic surgery. But as oil and gas wealth has concentrated in Moscow, it has fuelled a greater demand for breast implants, Botox, nose jobs and facelifts. Mulholland said the signature Russian ...
Vladimir Putin: does he use Botox? | World news | The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/dec/.../vladimir-putin-botox-plastic-surgery
Dec 15, 2011 - Don't let the smooth forehead, rosy cheeks and wrinkle-free eyes fool you– rumours abound of Russian leader's Botox use.

"
TWO FACED VLAD

Who fucking cares?

ARE you one of those Putlerists?

don´t you think that that Putler´s fake PR "macho" look is political ?

A100726nipputin--128015241712820600.jpg
What part of WHO GIVES A FUCK did you not grasp?

She has to look better than yer jailhouse boypussy..Like Putin in drag...Without plastic surgery...
i wonder why Hillary hasnt had plastic sturgery yet,,,i mean,,,it worked wonders on Pelosi,,,damn! she looks about 80 again !!!

i wonder why Hillary hasnt had plastic sturgery yet,,,i mean,,,it worked wonders on Pelosi,,,damn! she looks about 80 again !!!
you have fixed on her , or on Pynia

Forum List

Back