Has Obama's / Libberhoids's Asses Healed From Last Night?

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
I know - it was brutal.

Think of those fuckers in Islam/Al Queda. You think you have it bad - they're shitting their diapers. :clap2:

Nothing wrong with gloating sometimes but it is kind of pathetic when people gloat over the winner of the best liar contest.

ObrownMao after the debate:

Attachments

• $obama-after-debate.jpeg
    $obama-after-debate.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 114
Obama got beat down so bad the debate is now considered a hate crime in 5 states.

I know - it was brutal.

Think of those fuckers in Islam/Al Queda. You think you have it bad - they're shitting their diapers. :clap2:

Last night they were in a state of shock. Then there was some anger as they asked what the hell Obama was thinking. Then they regrouped and I am guessing they received new orders from the Daily KO telling them to go out, use the most foul language possible and attack Romney and the right. That is all I've seen today. Well, with a few extraordinary excuses for Obama thrown in. He was tired from campaigning so the altitude did him in. He was acting like a speechless idiot on purpose so he can take Romney by surprise next time. Maybe he caught Bidenitis.

I've been to Denver many times, but it never caused me to panic when people asked me questions and left me crying for my TOTUS.

They are blasting Romney and holding up their claims by relying on the left leaning FactCheck (funded by Annenberg Group that Obama and Ayers worked at) as the absolute authority on what the truth is.

Much of their fact checking is on statements made by Dems and not things actually said by Romney. They like putting words in his mouth, then calling him up on them. Funny little tactic and the useful idiots seem to like it.

I'm sure Obama will be surrounded by debate experts in preparation for the next solo appearance (without TOTUS). Meanwhile, he'll be back in his comfort zone reading some scathing remarks off the teleprompter to an adoring crowd.

Last edited:
I know - it was brutal.

Last night they were in a state of shock. Then there was some anger as they asked what the hell Obama was thinking. Then they regrouped and I am guessing they received new orders from the Daily KO telling them to go out, use the most foul language possible and attack Romney and the right. That is all I've seen today. Well, with a few extraordinary excuses for Obama thrown in. He was tired from campaigning so the altitude did him in. He was acting like a speechless idiot on purpose so he can take Romney by surprise next time. Maybe he caught Bidenitis.

I've been to Denver many times, but it never caused me to panic when people asked me questions and left me crying for my TOTUS.

They are blasting Romney and holding up their claims by relying on the left leaning FactCheck (funded by Annenberg Group that Obama and Ayers worked at) as the absolute authority on what the truth is.

Much of their fact checking is on statements made by Dems and not things actually said by Romney. They like putting words in his mouth, then calling him up on them. Funny little tactic and the useful idiots seem to like it.

I'm sure Obama will be surrounded by debate experts in preparation for the next solo appearance (without TOTUS). Meanwhile, he'll be back in his comfort zone reading some scathing remarks off the teleprompter to an adoring crowd.
Maybe they need to introduce the same scoring they use in public education. You know... even though he failed miserably, at least he showed up... as long as he has a good amount of self-esteem he deserves at least a 'B'.

Warts has to get his barbs in now. After 6Nov12, he is going to be squacking about Second Amendment solutions to the election results.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back