Has obama left libya? Times up.

Here's hoping Republicans vote to defund helping our allies and killing that bastard Gaddafi.

Go for it guys. You fucked up on Bin Laden and took blood money from Libya.

This would be a trifecta..as Bush called it.

Here's hoping Republicans vote to defund helping our allies and killing that bastard Gaddafi.

Why didn't nato bomd the fuck out of Iran when the people were protesting? What is the difference now?

Last edited:
Obama just gave a speech from the East Room of the white house. So yeah... I'd say that it's safe to say that "Obama left Libya"... if he was ever there to begin with.

Why didn't nato bomb to fuck out of Iran when they were protesting?

China and Russia wouldn't go for it.

Add in the Arab states.

Obama just gave a speech from the East Room of the white house. So yeah... I'd say that it's safe to say that "Obama left Libya"... if he was ever there to begin with.
If America's war planes were being used yes we were there. As for listening to the bastard fuck it I did not.

Bush bombs = War monger oil president

Obama bombs = Caring president who is backing up our allies

If America's war planes were being used yes we were there. As for listening to the bastard fuck it I did not.

Maybe you should have....Not that it would make any difference in your obvious hatred.... but maybe you should have nonetheless. I guess "Ghosthunters" was much more important to you than actually taking interest in a subject that you seem to be so opinionated on.

Do you guys always have to do this? We are part of the NATO alliance, correct? There was a UNANIMOUS UN Resolution to go ahead with this. Are we to abandon our allies?

go fuck yourself.

Maybe you should have....Not that it would make any difference in your obvious hatred.... but maybe you should have nonetheless. I guess "Ghosthunters" was much more important to you than actually taking interest in a subject that you seem to be so opinionated on.

While you're on that drunken obama stupderd he's over stepping his presidental authority. If it's hatrad you are right I really hate the bastard for what he'sa being allowed to do beause of little pircks like you. If he was to die to night I would not shed one fucking tear for the bastard.

Do you guys always have to do this? We are part of the NATO alliance, correct? There was a UNANIMOUS UN Resolution to go ahead with this. Are we to abandon our allies?

go fuck yourself.

and do you obama sheeple have to be so easy to read and see through? Bus was supporting our allies and his war was for oil. at least thats what obamabots say.

Why didn't nato bomb to fuck out of Iran when they were protesting?

China and Russia wouldn't go for it.

Add in the Arab states.
WE shoulda done it anyway. Obama has ZERO NADS...and who gives a FUCK what the Russians think? THEY are helping Iran aquire the bomb...

Because Congress has continually made itself irrelevant for such a long time that the President can do essentially anything he wants.

go fuck yourself.

and do you obama sheeple have to be so easy to read and see through? Bus was supporting our allies and his war was for oil. at least thats what obamabots say.

Really? How many people had our backs in Afghanistan?.... Ok... let me ask the same of Iraq? Iraq was where our allies left the fold. Bush overstepped his bounds.

Really? How many people had our backs in Afghanistan?.... Ok... let me ask the same of Iraq? Iraq was where our allies left the fold. Bush overstepped his bounds.

We had the assistance of countless allies in both wars. I don't know why you guys want to pretend otherwise.

go fuck yourself.

Afganistan
1.1 United States
1.2 Australian
1.3 British
1.4 Canadian
1.5 Danish
1.6 Dutch
1.7 Estonian
1.8 French
1.9 Georgian
1.10 German
1.11 Hungarian
1.12 Italian
1.13 Jordanian
1.14 New Zealand
1.15 Norwegian
1.16 Polish
1.17 Romanian
1.18 Spanish
1.19 South Korean
1.20 Turkish

Iraq was where our allies left the fold. Bush overstepped his bounds

Some left in 04 and 05 but most staye until 08 when things were slowiung down and when did Bush over step anyting? Unlike obama

Forum List

Back