Has Obama Flown Over The Cookoo's Nest?,Jewish Janitors & Intercontinental Railways ?

RunPerryRun

Aug 4, 2011
Between Obama and Biden, the endless gaffes of the past three years,and in particular the Obama gaffes&embarrassing moments of the last 10 days or so. "Boehner, Tear Down This Bridge", The intercontinental railway system? and telling the Black Caucus to take off their slippers? Obama sounds more like a patient in the Washington D.C. Asylum For The Liberals.

How can any true American not feel embarrassed that we have Dumb and Dumber running the country and at the the same time been telling us that the economy has always been getting better since February of 2009? :confused:

I don't think that King Ubama has any idea what it costs to build a mono-rial system, and does he really believe that the 0.025% of Americans are going to pay for it? as if they have about 50 Trillion Dollars sitting around in their bank accounts?

What good will a multi-trillion dollar intercontinental rail system do....if all we'll have is crazy Muslims trying to blow it up!!!

and whats the point of building & fixing all these roads and bridges when we have 20% under and unemployment. Obama has this vision of newly built and fixed roads lined with empty strip malls?

He meant to applaud us for building the intercontinental railroad, but instead said transcontinental ... I like how he said we have 57 states ... Must have been thinking of his steak needing some sauce

can someone out there give me an estimate of how much it will cost to built a high speed monorail system from Boston to England? I am dying to know.

and to think Obama wanted to build a mono rail from LA to Vegas? is Obama that dumbfounded? who in their right mind would build a railway over an earthquake prone area? well maybe Pelosi, she doesn't have a brain.

He made some stupid statements this weekend. He's human. it happens.

Let's not get distracted by this petty nonsense and hit him where he is weak: The issues.

and to think Obama wanted to build a mono rail from LA to Vegas? is Obama that dumbfounded? who in their right mind would build a railway over an earthquake prone area? well maybe Pelosi, she doesn't have a brain.

Plenty of freight trains run out west despite the fault lines.

Don't really have an opinion either way about the monorail or not. Frankly, I'd rather have it than another class of submarine when what we're abandoning is still decades ahead of what other navies can field subsurface. I wouldn't do Vegas to LA though. The only thing that is important is speed, speed, and more speed. Chicago to NY is the obvious choice.

Obama has been making a buffoon of himself even before he was elected, the gaffes never end! its getting annoying!!! He cannot speak from the heart, just CUE CARDS! no wonder Elmer Fudd would beat Obama in 2012.

can someone out there give me an estimate of how much it will cost to built a high speed monorail system from Boston to England? I am dying to know.

A lot. We are already building that here in low tax, non-union South Carolina. It's called the Boeing Dreamliner:lol:

and whats the point of building & fixing all these roads and bridges when we have 20% under and unemployment. Obama has this vision of newly built and fixed roads lined with empty strip malls?

Obama didn't know what to do when he came into office--so he just copied one of last centuries President's--FDR.

The 1930's when we actually needed roads and bridges--today we have super highways that criss/cross this nation--and if we needed a bridge--we built it. What took thousands of men with shovels in the 30's can now be down with a couple of heavy equipment operators--and what permits were issued overnight in the 30's--now takes years of engineering and design--and what was a workforce of primarily men in the 30's is now 1/2 women who typically don't do road and bridge work.

As Mitt Romney stated: Obama keeps running down to the corner--plugging quarters into a pay-phone (expecting the economy to recover)--not realizing that we live in a smart phone century.

$shovel-ready.gif

remember in 2010 when Bambi needed to create 250,000 jobs a month to have any chance of being re-elected? well now its closer to a Million Jobs a Month! hey, I got an idea, lets hire 8.9 million people to help build a monorail system from New York to France!!!!

Forum List

Back