Has Obama done ANYTHING as president?

I have some questions for you.

• When did Obama shoot anyone?
  • Which gun laws did Obama expand?
  • What sweeping changes were made to the patent laws?
  • How does loosing 3.3 million jobs beat Bush's atrocious record of 1.01 million jobs created?
Those are just the obvious questions after glancing at your post and its outrageous claims. I will await your answers, even though I expect you to pretend I never actually asked the questions.

OK

President Obama signs patent reform legislation | Business Law Daily

Obama signs bill allowing loaded guns into national parks

Shot in the Face, Buried at Sea - Culture - Fox Nation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was from Post #70 and highlights the real problem.

And the reply from the person asking the question?

I asked specifically about your claim that the changes were sweeping.
That patent reform law was far from sweeping.

In other words, he signed it in spite of, not because of, the gun laws. It certainly does not count as having "expanded gun laws more than any other president in history."

Now we get back to pointing out the obvious, even if bin Laden was shot in the face, Obama did not shoot him.

See? No matter what Obama does, it doesn't count.

And especially, about Bin Laden. Obama shot Bin Laden in the face. He didn't use a gun, he used a US Military Ranger carrying a gun. Even more deadly.

It's the skin color. Obama didn't create the "divide". Republican racism did and the more honest will not only admit it, but proudly announce it. We all know that to be true. Not something that can be denied.

Carrying concealed and loaded weapons into a national park nothing? Yea, nothing. Hilarious.
where did i question those questions?.....i think you got the wrong poster .....now answer my question from post 79......remember the divide started under Bush....a white guy.....not Obama.....it's gotten a lot worse under him....and when our exalted "Leader" says the things he says about the other half of the Country....it just makes that divide grow.....but then,you are like that too.....so to you to have this Country fragment is no doubt is what you and your FAR Left buddies want....he is no leader Dean....Clinton our 1st black President brought people together.....whats this guys problem?....its called no people skills which means no Leadership capability.......

I didn't say you asked those questions. I was pointing out that the right can't give him credit.

And we all know the liberal base has been angry that Obama kept trying to "reach out" to those fucking conservatives. They wanted him to fail even before he was sworn in. MM said it was the Republicans NUMBER ONE PRIORITY to get him out of office. Darrell Issa said he wanted to tie up the Obama administration with subpoenas.

You guys can't keep defending shit when the right wing has been so bold and open about what they think and what they've been doing. At this point, "rewriting" history is NOT and option. It's like Republicans saying they got 98% of everything they wanted and then blaming the downgrade on Obama.

I gave him credit for what he did, not the exaggerated claims you made.

The patent reform law was not sweeping. It failed to address the real issues f the patent process, will probably make things worse, and I predict that the backlog will actually increase despite the streamlining that the law lays out. Obama did sign a law that included a provision to allow concealed carry in national parks, but that is not expanding gun rights more than any president in history. Obama did give the order that resulted in bin Laden being killed, but he did not personally shoot him in the face.

The problem is not that I will not give him credit, it is that you want to turn him into a god.

Republicans didn't get jack, let alone 98% of what they wanted of anything.

Please rdean. Let's be honest here.

Boehner: I got 98 percent of what I wanted - CBS News

Tell it to John Beohner.

Funny, since you got 98% of what Republicans wanted and you think what you got wasn't enough, what is it Republicans should have gotten. Their failed policies caused the downgrade. What is it Republicans should have done different? :popcorn:

There is something I strive to remember every time a politician when they stand up and say anything, they are lying. This has served me excellently over the years, and actually gives me a wonderful sense of surprise when it turns out I am wrong.

Republicans didn't get jack, let alone 98% of what they wanted of anything.

Please rdean. Let's be honest here.

Tell it to John Beohner.

Funny, since you got 98% of what Republicans wanted and you think what you got wasn't enough, what is it Republicans should have gotten. Their failed policies caused the downgrade. What is it Republicans should have done different? :popcorn:

There is something I strive to remember every time a politician when they stand up and say anything, they are lying. This has served me excellently over the years, and actually gives me a wonderful sense of surprise when it turns out I am wrong.

Wow, you vote for liars. Interesting. Says a lot about you, don't you think?

Tell it to John Beohner.

What's interesting is you are here still trying to pump up a KNOWN and PROVEN liar..your hero the zero Obama..
The MAJORITY of the people see it, but here your are...:lol:

Last edited:
where did i question those questions?.....i think you got the wrong poster .....now answer my question from post 79......remember the divide started under Bush....a white guy.....not Obama.....it's gotten a lot worse under him....and when our exalted "Leader" says the things he says about the other half of the Country....it just makes that divide grow.....but then,you are like that too.....so to you to have this Country fragment is no doubt is what you and your FAR Left buddies want....he is no leader Dean....Clinton our 1st black President brought people together.....whats this guys problem?....its called no people skills which means no Leadership capability.......

I didn't say you asked those questions. I was pointing out that the right can't give him credit.

And we all know the liberal base has been angry that Obama kept trying to "reach out" to those fucking conservatives. They wanted him to fail even before he was sworn in. MM said it was the Republicans NUMBER ONE PRIORITY to get him out of office. Darrell Issa said he wanted to tie up the Obama administration with subpoenas.

You guys can't keep defending shit when the right wing has been so bold and open about what they think and what they've been doing. At this point, "rewriting" history is NOT and option. It's like Republicans saying they got 98% of everything they wanted and then blaming the downgrade on Obama.

I gave him credit for what he did, not the exaggerated claims you made.

The patent reform law was not sweeping. It failed to address the real issues f the patent process, will probably make things worse, and I predict that the backlog will actually increase despite the streamlining that the law lays out. Obama did sign a law that included a provision to allow concealed carry in national parks, but that is not expanding gun rights more than any president in history. Obama did give the order that resulted in bin Laden being killed, but he did not personally shoot him in the face.

The problem is not that I will not give him credit, it is that you want to turn him into a god.

When did Obama shoot anyone?
Which gun laws did Obama expand?
What sweeping changes were made to the patent laws?

At least you've made some progress.

You admit Obama "gave the order" to have someone shot.
You admit he did expand gun laws. (being able to carry concealed and loaded weapons into national parks is a pretty big change, even if you "insist" he did it by "accident".)

Today, President Obama signed the America Invents Act into law, formally bringing an end to more than two centuries of American patent law. Once the law takes effect, the "first to invent" standard previously used to determine patent ownership - roughly put, the person who can demonstrate by combination of conception and attempt to put their concept into practice is likely to be declared patent holder in the event of a filing conflict - will be replaced by a version of the "first to file" system favored by every other nation on earth.

Obama Signs Dramatic U.S. Patent Reform Into Law

What's interesting is you are here still trying to pump up a KNOWN and PROVEN liar..your hero the zero Obama..
The MAJORITY of the people see it, but here your are...:lol:

Only by those on the right. Still waiting for that list of Republican achievements during the last 10 years. Something. Anything.

Dean does not believe in Gawd.....so you will have to use another example......maybe he wants to turn him into this incredibly evolutionary being....

Like the High Evolutionary?

HighEvoAnniConquest.jpg

Tell it to John Beohner.

What makes you think I vote for politicians?

When did Obama shoot anyone?
Which gun laws did Obama expand?
What sweeping changes were made to the patent laws?

At least you've made some progress.

You admit Obama "gave the order" to have someone shot.

I admitted that the day bin Laden was shot.

You admit he did expand gun laws. (being able to carry concealed and loaded weapons into national parks is a pretty big change, even if you "insist" he did it by "accident".)

I do not see it as that big a change. Tell me something, do you give Obama credit for signing the law that kept Guantanamo open? Or do you, like me, believe he signed it because it was tacked onto something esle that he could not veto?

Today, President Obama signed the America Invents Act into law, formally bringing an end to more than two centuries of American patent law. Once the law takes effect, the "first to invent" standard previously used to determine patent ownership - roughly put, the person who can demonstrate by combination of conception and attempt to put their concept into practice is likely to be declared patent holder in the event of a filing conflict - will be replaced by a version of the "first to file" system favored by every other nation on earth.

Obama Signs Dramatic U.S. Patent Reform Into Law

I do not deny he signed the law, I just dispute that the changes it implemented are actually sweeping, or even effective. If you want to discuss the actual merits of the law I would love to, but all you do is keep pointing to the fact he signed it.

I will ask again, what was sweeping about the America Invents Act? What about it do you like?

The short and definitive answer to the thread's question by the established ultra-liberal creep:

"Has Obama done ANYTHING as president? "

is:

Yes. Obama is continuously destroying America faster than anyone would think possible.

Forum List

Back