Has Obama damaged national security?

What amazes me is, the mother fucker will release TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS, but won't release his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Why hasn't any republican pointed that out? Well, because republicans are a bunch of pansy assed, push overs with no FIGHT in them these days.

What amazes me the most is that the fomer regime,while dealing with any subject related to terrorism, and plus the aid of all the world's military and intelligence officers, could not destroy--nor discredit-- a group of desert madmen, Cave dwellers and sociopathic suiciders.(Al qaeda did a better job of this themselves!!)

If I did not know better, I would say all this was done intentionally and the Bush Regime were full of traitors!! But then, that is traveling with Alex Jones.

I wonder--is Alex jones an agent to keep the public from questioning the motives and failures of the last administration?

huggy is yet ANOTHER braindead moron lefty

You have no idea what my politics are. Assuming because I don't react like a little crying schoolgirl (that would be you) at a horror movie every time you neo con cretens say boo is your mistake. I am well armed and fully capable of dealing with any "terrorists" should one pop up in my neighborhood. Until that happens I think I'll sleep soundly.

we know you hate Jews. Hitler's Gemany was a racial state with hatred at its core. I'd say that makes you a Nazi.

You haven't given me a negative rep yet today slacker.

Nazi? How am I a racist? I guess if you are a jew that claims victim status every time you get called out for being a traitor to THIS country...in your whiney jew mind I am hitlers love child.

Yadda..yadda...whatever....

I know that if I were a jew back in the 1930's I would have stolen an airplane and flown it right up adolfs ass.

But then we are talking about jews aren't we..and even they knew they were not worth dying for.

Forum List

Back