Has Obama abandoned Israel?

:lol:
if it were not for oil the islamic shit holes in the middle east would starve!!

Rabs still starve. 20% of all Rabs subsist on just $2 a day. One-third of all Rabs and half of all Rab women are illiterate, according to the Arab League

Allah wills poverty and ignorance on his own people :lol:

The literacy rate in Palestine is very similar to the US and other first world countries. The majority of Palestinians in higher education are women.

Except, Palestine was invented by the British to denote the British Mandate and Palestine ceased to exist when the British Mandate ended in 1948 :lol:

Cambridge University Press...
In Ottoman times [400 years, before WW I], no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

There are about 1000 factories in Gaza alone. Virtually all are shut down due to Israel's destruction and siege.

This siege, Tinhead? :lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU5NmRkaIt4&feature=player_embedded]Gaza Water Park and luxury restaurants Arab Palestinians enjoy - YouTube[/ame]

The black man never liked jews.

You never liked your ugly face on facebook. :lol:

Barack Obama...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Go back to reading the Torah, you're having way too much trouble with English, lol. I said THE black man, Obama's just an Uncle Tom.

The black man never liked jews.

Barack Obama...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Go back to reading the Torah, you're having way too much trouble with English, lol. I said THE black man, Obama's just an Uncle Tom.

Coming from the uneducated, unemployed troll.:lol:
Owned. :clap2:

Barack Obama...:

Owned. :cla2:

Nice of you to agree with my statement since you had nothing but juvenile retorts.

At least I'm not from a race that most of the whole world hates! You guys should seriously get your shit together.:cuckoo:

Owned. :cla2:

Nice of you to agree with my statement since you had nothing but juvenile retorts.

At least I'm not from a race that most of the whole world hates! You guys should seriously get your shit together.:cuckoo:

Coming from the baby playing in the sandbox
Owned:lol:

Coming from the baby playing in the sandbox
Owned:lol:
but seriously, jews should get their shit together.

Coming from a Canadian genociding aboriginals
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8do5BVTkYfI]Hidden from history...The Canadian Genocide - YouTube[/ame]

Barrack Obama says: but seriously, jews should stop jewing everyone and get their shit together.

Forum List

Back