Has limbaugh sold out conservatism to his love of Trump

This must be your turn to use the alt right brain, tyrone.

Yes, Rush can be star struck.

More importantly, he wants the current political system right and left, so that the privileged of the capital class can rule unbridled with constitutional impediments.

Rush sees el cheeto as a path to the brave new alt right world.

The old conservationism is what sold out. They didnt conserve marriage, or the family, or capitalism or even the little girls room. I'm not saying it was planned. They were beaten while trying to compromise and act in good faith with people who have no decency.
You cannot deal with liberals. You can only beat them into the ground. Maybe Rush senses that is finally coming. Trump will disappoint certainly. But still he proved you CAN win without kowtowing to the press which Rush has said all along. In fact he may have won because he *didn't* spend his time apologizing\disavowing\sucking up to the lying press and playing their games.
Now if only the conservatives will learn this lesson. The billionaires, the Lugenpresse, Hollywood, Wall Street, the abortion industry, globalists, anti-whites and anti westerners and anti-christians...they will always hate Conservatives . Accept that and do you your job.
I think that is where Rush's real cheerleading aimed at.

Rush just tries to explain/reason the phenomenon of Trump and how the left just doesn't understand it. He comes across agnostic to me when it came to the primaries.

Idiots make the same mistake with Rush that they to with the Bible.

The Bible recounts historical incidents and the God haters think that meas God supports it.

Rush talks about the news of the day and they believe he's supporting it.

Rush clearly supports Trump over Hillary. Any right thinking adult would.

Like most of us, Rush is HOPEFUL.

I heard Rush speaking about this. He was only pointing out the difference between Trump and Obama as far as actually making this dollars PRODUCTIVE.

Obama's trillion dollar scam went to reward the unions -- an unproductive money pit.

Rush also mentioned that he warned you Trump zombies that Trump was not a conservative. It is some of you who blindly follow Trump.

I do expect GREAT things from Trump. He is RESULTS DRIVEN. he also loves America. That make up for a lot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back