Has it Really Been 17 Years

I see. Yes, I think they were one of the leaders that brought grunge to the fore for awhile. What's not to like about not bathing, not washing your clothes or combing your hair?:lol:

I'm sure a few on here could tell you! :rofl:

Body count.. fuck ya.. I had that tape. something dies inside of me every time I see Ice T play a cop on Law and Order these days.

I enjoyed some grunge music (or, rather, music from the 90s in which I will use the umbrella label "grunge") but I was more of a metal head so It was cool if I washed my long hair with shampoo rather than bacon grease.

Body count.. fuck ya.. I had that tape. something dies inside of me every time I see Ice T play a cop on Law and Order these days.

I enjoyed some grunge music (or, rather, music from the 90s in which I will use the umbrella label "grunge") but I was more of a metal head so It was cool if I washed my long hair with shampoo rather than bacon grease.

I think he's a better actor than he is musician. But then, I hate rap. :lol:

bodycount was full on thrash metal though. don't you remember Cop Killer?

[youtube]otuapLEde6I[/youtube]

[youtube]-y2ku6Uzfgw&[/youtube]

[youtube]rloidlFbi4w&[/youtube]

bodycount was full on thrash metal though. don't you remember Cop Killer?

[youtube]otuapLEde6I[/youtube]

[youtube]-y2ku6Uzfgw&[/youtube]

[youtube]rloidlFbi4w&[/youtube]

Actually, no. I had given up MTV as a lost cause by then. I also think I was a drill instructor when that came out. I remember it causing stink in the news but I never saw it.

I thought he voluntarily withdrew the CD?

Actually, no. I had given up MTV as a lost cause by then. I also think I was a drill instructor when that came out. I remember it causing stink in the news but I never saw it.

I thought he voluntarily withdrew the CD?
Mtv is just another reality tv channel now. If you want to watch videos on there you have to wake up at 5am. When I first had my baby the plus side to getting up at 5am for feedings was I got to watch music videos again.
I remember when I was younger watching videos for hours.
Do you guys remember the Box? They always seemed to play Snow, TLC, and Sir Mix A lot who I might add is also from Seattle. He now produces or something with the lead singer from The Presidents of the United States. What was the song they sang about Peaches?

Forum List

Back