has he

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
has the devil got you where he wants you? is your spot in the lake of fire already marked, or will you change that before you die.

has the devil got you where he wants you? is your spot in the lake of fire already marked, or will you change that before you die.

There is no lake of fire. Hell is now on Earth, THIS is Satan's Kingdom until Jesus Comes back with an Army and drives him out for good. He, Satan, and all his followers will be put to death and not given ever lasting life.

There is no lake of fire. Hell is now on Earth, THIS is Satan's Kingdom until Jesus Comes back with an Army and drives him out for good. He, Satan, and all his followers will be put to death and not given ever lasting life.

wrong. stop kidding yourself torment for eternity, guaranteed.

Not in the Bible. But hey keep making shit up.

Revelation 20:10-15 (New International Version)
10And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
read it yourself.

10And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
read it yourself.

Not gonna happen. No one except the righteous will be granted everlasting life.

read it yourself.

Not gonna happen. No one except the righteous will be granted everlasting life.

so you saying the bibles lying.

Revelation 20:10 (King James Version)

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

most of what is conceived of as the "devil" and hell is from literature other than the bible...you seem to spend a lot of time worried about hell and the devil, why is that?

For me, the answer to that question is no. If I were where the Devil wants me, I would not be bothered by himand his demons. He would not be trying to sidetrack me all the time. I am serving God and he hates that.

However, really and truly, I am not worthy of the devils bother because I am not one of the greats in the Kingdom. The demons bother me, but the devil has bigger problems than me.

Lakes of fire--that sound like it came from a romance nove!!

"Sadly she kissed him. Softly crying as she took in the last smells of her forbidden love. "Darling," she whispered not knowing if he could hear her. "Please stay with me. For if you were to go, I will be living in the days that heaven pasts. Bliss memories will fade faster than the wind blows. Surely, you do not wish me to rot in this purgatory. Nor do you wish for me drown in this lake of fire that is aflamed by my passion for you?"

Her lover looked her in the eyes. Barely open, he responded "Honey, I have to go to work!! We can play when I get back this evening!! Sheesh--someone has to pay the bills!!"

Last edited:
If you don't believe in the Devil and hell you don't spend too much time worrying about it. I haven't seen a good argument for why I should believe in any Religion. I believe in some sort of good force in us, which perhaps created the Universe, the rest of the story-line wreaks of man-made-dness.

If you don't believe in the Devil and hell you don't spend too much time worrying about it. I haven't seen a good argument for why I should believe in any Religion. I believe in some sort of good force in us, which perhaps created the Universe, the rest of the story-line wreaks of man-made-dness.

sounds like your in denial.

sounds like your in denial.

false logic.

in order to be considered denial, what you're denying has to actually be proven to exist. it hasn't, the end.

For me, the answer to that question is no. If I were where the Devil wants me, I would not be bothered by himand his demons. He would not be trying to sidetrack me all the time. I am serving God and he hates that.

However, really and truly, I am not worthy of the devils bother because I am not one of the greats in the Kingdom. The demons bother me, but the devil has bigger problems than me.

hahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

i don't know why that made me laugh....:lol:

it seems like a really healthy way of viewing it all and i think i'm up for something less dreadful and worrisome for a change!! thanks!!! :D

Forum List

Back