Has God read the Bible?

He knows every word in it, he authorizes every word in it, he knows our treatment of it, he knows how people react to it, and he knows the answers to every single question anyone has about it...and has put those answers in the bible, if you look.

But you have to look.

A book put together by Catholic priests at the behest of a pagan Roman Emporer who didn't get baptized until he was on his death bed. Is THAT what you're hingeing your argument on? :eusa_angel: :eek: :evil:
If you knew what you were talking about, you might matter. But......

I'm beginning to think Gawd was uh murkin.
A perverted sociopath with a "wiff us O gains us attitude"
I am beginning to believe you are a idiot, wait, I always knew that.

Im not altogether convinced you're much different. Anyone can insult someone who insults them. It takes real skills to love and bless those that insult you.

He knows every word in it, he authorizes every word in it, he knows our treatment of it, he knows how people react to it, and he knows the answers to every single question anyone has about it...and has put those answers in the bible, if you look.

But you have to look.

A book put together by Catholic priests at the behest of a pagan Roman Emporer who didn't get baptized until he was on his death bed. Is THAT what you're hingeing your argument on? :eusa_angel: :eek: :evil:
If you knew what you were talking about, you might matter. But......

What makes you think I don't? I've had quite an education on the origins of Christianity. It would pay to bone up brefore taking me on. I've found that most fundamentalist non-Catholics, don't have a clue.

Forum List

Back