Has God read the Bible?

Jesus read the Torah.

Jesus_Reading_from_Torah.jpg

I'd say he has, since he supposed to be the author.

And I would imagine though that the editors that came along later, centuries later, had some explaining to do.

Assuming all that bible stuff is true, of course.

God has read the bible, as the Holy Spirit is actually in the Bible, and the Word is God.

The Holy Spirit is actually in the bible, and it endows the Holy Spirit upon anyone else who reads it.

So God knows what's in the bible.

And he's good with it.

The Bible is the Book of Truth. It IS the Book of Life.

It is all by God's design.

He knows every word in it, he authorizes every word in it, he knows our treatment of it, he knows how people react to it, and he knows the answers to every single question anyone has about it...and has put those answers in the bible, if you look.

But you have to look.

Interesting question: Does God read? I mean He knows everything, does He need to?

I don't have a sufficient answer. Needless to say I know He is aware of the contents. He inspired His disciples to write their testimonies. He has encouraged many people to write. The Bible is far from the only thing God has had His hand in.

He knows every word in it, he authorizes every word in it, he knows our treatment of it, he knows how people react to it, and he knows the answers to every single question anyone has about it...and has put those answers in the bible, if you look.

But you have to look.

A book put together by Catholic priests at the behest of a pagan Roman Emporer who didn't get baptized until he was on his death bed. Is THAT what you're hingeing your argument on? :eusa_angel: :eek: :evil:

Interesting question: Does God read? I mean He knows everything, does He need to?

I don't have a sufficient answer. Needless to say I know He is aware of the contents. He inspired His disciples to write their testimonies. He has encouraged many people to write. The Bible is far from the only thing God has had His hand in.
Most thoughtful response yet.

But you have to look.

A book put together by Catholic priests at the behest of a pagan Roman Emporer who didn't get baptized until he was on his death bed. Is THAT what you're hingeing your argument on? :eusa_angel: :eek: :evil:

Trigger some emotions there, bubba?
Apparently emoting handicaps your spelling...

But you have to look.

Trigger some emotions there, bubba?
Apparently emoting handicaps your spelling...

A spelling flame?!?! :lol: You really ARE losing it!!!

Forum List

Back