Has God And Jeebusss Foresaken Timmy Tebow?????

New Yorkers don't like people who have integrity, character, core values, core beliefs, and believe in God.

Tebow is just not a good fit on a dysfunctional, disorganized, underachieving football team like the New York Jets.

New Yorkers don't like people who have integrity, character, core values, core beliefs, and believe in God.

Tebow is just not a good fit on a dysfunctional, disorganized, underachieving football team like the New York Jets.

I agree .. The Jets haven't had integrity since Namouth wore a mink coat and panty hose on the sidelines. :lol:

The way tebow has been treated this season by the jets was just plain horrible. They obviously lied to him and gave him all this false hope of being a part of the offense only to dangle the carrot infront of his face all season without any real hope of playing. He will leave NY after this season with his character and integrity in tact, but I can't say the same for Rex Ryan and the rest of the staff that helped screw Tebow over.

Last edited:
The way tebow has been treated this season by the jets was just plain horrible. They obviously lied to him and gave him all this false hope of being a part of the offense only to dangle the carrot infront of his face all season without any real hope of playing. He will leave NY after this season with his character and integrity in tact, but I can't say the same for Rex Ryan and the rest of the staff that helped screw Tebow over.

The most logical move for TT is to head on down to Jacksonville where he won't start either but he has a huge Fl. State following and he will sell a lot of tickets for the Jags.

He will be comfortable there and who knows..he may get a good QB coach and if he is seriouis about upgrading his skill set he may turn out to be a "decent" :lol: NFL QB after all.. :lol:

Tebow has been treated like a red headed stepchild all season.

What in Christ's name has happened?

The media and liberals.

Enough said.

Oh ...ya...those Goddamn liberals.. :lol: Guess what? Im betting that most professional football players are liberals.. :lol:

I bet that there are only a small handfull of tea party types in the locker room.

Most of the clubs have video clips of the players in their own locker rooms and they seem pretty loosy goosey. :lol:

The most logical move for TT is to head on down to Jacksonville where he won't start either but he has a huge Fl. State following and he will sell a lot of tickets for the Jags.

He will be comfortable there and who knows..he may get a good QB coach and if he is seriouis about upgrading his skill set he may turn out to be a "decent" :lol: NFL QB after all.. :lol:

I think he should replace Charlton Heston as head gun lover for the NRA. He can Tebow every time a criminal gets a gun from a legal gun owner. :D

The Big Screen!!!!

He should do a Burt Reynalds and chase around in 18 wheelers and shit!

I can totally see him in Smokey and the Bandit's footsteps!!

Burt is from the same area .. I think Burt should show him the ropes.

That is if Burt is still alive... :cool:

How did a SPORTS topic degrade to a debate on religion, liberals vs. conservatives, and gun control.

Stay ON TOPIC. Take your political agendas to the politics section.

Forum List

Back