Has Glenn Beck started a new Great Awakening?

Sorry to start another Beck thread. But I think it might be nice to address the religious aspect of everything that's happened over the weekend.

I think he just reignited something. And the Black Robe Regiment is going to be incredibly influencial in the coming years if they even do a fraction of what they pledge they will do.

It may be too early to see the effects, but this may have long term consequences for us and our nation.

It was a return to God.

Did God ask for it?

Did God say, "Thanks"?

It WAS kind of "open ended", wouldn't you say?

Why don't you ask God yourself?

Sorry to start another Beck thread. But I think it might be nice to address the religious aspect of everything that's happened over the weekend.

I think he just reignited something. And the Black Robe Regiment is going to be incredibly influencial in the coming years if they even do a fraction of what they pledge they will do.

It may be too early to see the effects, but this may have long term consequences for us and our nation.

Ya got the HOTS for Glenn, huh?

For some yes.
The apathetic will remain so .
Those who feel moved to live with integrity will settle for nothing less in others and may find it more than not.
The haters will hate.

Well and accurately stated Mr. Fitnah. :) Here is something you might find interesting about the Beck influence. I am a fan of his *totes.*

"Fox News host Glenn Beck’s TV show has been breaking records — attracting more than 3 million viewers a night ̬ since it burst on the scene in January.

"He’s the only author ever to have a No. 1 New York Times best-seller in the fiction, nonfiction and paperback fiction categories.

"His syndicated radio show airs on more than 400 stations, his Web site and Web casts are thriving, and his live comedy performances are jam-packed.

"Why, and how, is Glenn Beck resonating so powerfully with a huge swath of the American people?

"He has become an enemy of the Obama White House and the establishment media.

"This insider report on Glenn Beck includes an exclusive, wide-ranging interview with the media sensation who befuddles critics, rallies voters and draws back the curtain on low deeds in high places.

"In his interview with Newsmax, Beck reveals his worst fear: that a “Reichstag moment"— a catastrophic event may soon take place so that the powers that be in Washington can end the Republic and our cherished Constitution.

"Beck insists he’s not fear mongering — but he is personally afraid for the United States."

I'd rather follow what Jesus taught.... keep politics and religion separate.

the religious Jewish hierarchy continued to test Jesus and try to back him in a corner to get him involved in the politics of the day, a rebellion against the Romans and their repressive taxation on the Jews, to be specific.... and Jesus would have NO PART OF IT.

I don;t agree with Ministers and Priests and their followers, (the Church) getting involved in Politics....Politics is about as scummy as scummy can get and if I were a ministry, I would want NOTHING associating myself with politicians!

Jefferson thought that the mixing of government and religion would corrupt government, Madison thought that it would corrupt religion. Both were correct.

WHY are zona's comment's(sig) even allowed? isn't this in plain violation of rules?
Perfect example of why our once GREAT Country is going to HELL!
People have no respect, for themselves, let alone others, or our country.
Many think because this is a "free" country, that it is ok to insult and disrespect anyone and everyone they disagree with. In reality, most of the time they only show how lonely they are, and just reaching out for any attention they can get, however they can get it.
Sad, how very, very sad.

WHY are zona's comment's(sig) even allowed? isn't this in plain violation of rules?
Many think because this is a "free" country, that it is ok to insult and disrespect anyone and everyone they disagree with. In reality, most of the time they only show how lonely they are, and just reaching out for any attention they can get, however they can get it.
Sad, how very, very sad.

you signed up to offer ^this?

Sad, how very, very sad.

I'm guessing it isn't his first account here.

Sad, how very, very sad.

I'm guessing it isn't his first account here.

I think someone is trying to change up their posting style. And what the hell is Swmognat?

Sad, how very, very sad.

Hey Swamp Magnet..........what the fuck do you NOT understand about free speech?

Just because you're a douche with no imagination doesn't mean that those that disagree with you are as fucked up and stupid.

Go ahead fuckwit..........tell me how much honor I don't have. I have a whole bunch more than you because I'm an intelligent person who can think for myself and I'm NOT a hypocrite.

Sad, how very, very sad.

Hey Swamp Magnet..........what the fuck do you NOT understand about free speech?

Just because you're a douche with no imagination doesn't mean that those that disagree with you are as fucked up and stupid.

Go ahead fuckwit..........tell me how much honor I don't have. I have a whole bunch more than you because I'm an intelligent person who can think for myself and I'm NOT a hypocrite.

Intelligence is often displayed in how we express our free speech.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back