Has Fergussun Proved the Futility of Ending Racism?

For the past 50 years since the fight for the Civil Rights Act in 65, we have tried to end racism in this country.
And what do we have to show for it? Annual riots by minorities demanding more, angry about imagined slights like the totally justified shooting of Michael Brown, and now Eric Holder, supposedly our nations top Law Enforcement official goes to these criminals in Fergusun and tells them he shares their distrust of law enforcement? This is beyond stupidity and absurdity as Holder throws out any pretense of being anything other than a black AG.

The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the simple question; Has our attempt to end racism been a failure?

All we have to show for it is that whites cannot defend themselves, even if being beaten to death, if the perp is a black man. Even if you have all the law and God on your side, the establishment will ruin your life and the legal fees impoverish you and your family. Whites cannot talk about their interests, celebrate their heroes or talk about white culture or show pride in being white. All the while being surrounded by black radio stations, black news papers, black entertainment, and every other ethnic group has its own version of it all as well.

Now if this were a universal standard for all ethnicities then something might be established that is at least fair and just to all parties, but no, all minorities are encouraged to take racial pride, show racial UNITY (WTF?) and even conservative blacks like Colin Powell knows he has to vote for the black man Obama or be branded a race traitor for ever more. Even a supposed conservative like Bill O'Reilly went on a rant about some kids in Georgia a few years ago who did nothing more than have a private graduation celebration and he branded it a 'whites only prom' and the hatred that was directed at these white students from all over the country was simply disgusting, assinine and cretinous. And yet no one ever dared to point out and criticize the many ethnic centered graduations and proms that go on every year by hispanics, asians and blacks. That is all OK, only whites are forbidden to have such, and in our own god damned country.

All our effort to end racism has done is turn white people into punching bags, eternal victims and fucking epic losers. Show me another civilization aside from Western civilization where an ethnic group has abandoned all rights to defend itself even within its own borders. That is what we have come to, an impotent, group of ethnic losers who nature will erase if something does not change.

Would we be justified to look at what is considered justified ethnic pride/practice among minority populations and take the same tacks for ourselves? It seems that way

Enough is enough, fuck it. The effort to end racism is nothing more than a fools game with whites meant to be the eternal losers.

I once was proud to think I was not a racist, now I feel like I have been played for a sucker. Where do the facts show that feeling wrong?

Someday, perhaps not in the long term future, we may see a new movement:

White's Rights!!
Not a liberal a conservative. Not a supporter of obama etc. However, racism is a sickness. I'm glad I'm not stricken with it

What is the black/white demographic in your town/city?
that would only matter to a racist.

Really? The FBI is racist? those stats matter to them.

The DOJ is (assuredly) racist..but not the way you like...and those stats matter to them.

The BJS is racist, too? Those stats matter to them.

The CDC is racist, too? Those stats matter to them..

I learn something new every day.
when you learn your reasons for asking a demographics question is a symptom of your bigotry and not at all the same as the reasons those agencies use those stats ,then you might have learned something useful.
until then you're talking out your ass.

You're a fool..again..you made an utterly ridiculous statement in your haste to call me names and just got spanked and now are backpedaling.

Like the time when you said my name sounded italian and therefore I wasn't white because italians aren't white?

LMAO..I had to educate you..italians ARE white..and I'm not italian..my name..LMAO..is alligator spelled backwards..You don't remember that, right?hahahaha..I'll BET you don't..You don't WANT to maybe..hahahaha

Ok..So from now on I need to check with you to make sure my reasons for asking questions are acceptable to you and not "racist".

I almost hate to ignore you..you're pretty funny in your confusion
but not funny enough...see ya
see folks that's how you rationalize..
as to the alligator backwards nonsense. it was not at all clever or original or even funny.
Definitions of whiteness in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
The cultural boundaries separating White Americans from other racial or ethnic categories are contested and always changing. David R. Roediger argues that the construction of the white race in the United States was an effort to mentally distance slaveowners from slaves.[1] By the 18th century, white had become well established as a racial term.

The process of officially being defined as white by law often came about in court disputes over pursuit of citizenship. The Naturalization Act of 1790 offered naturalization only to "any alien, being a free white person". In at least 52 cases, people denied the status of white by immigration officials sued in court for status as white people. By 1923, courts had vindicated a "common-knowledge" standard, concluding that "scientific evidence" was incoherent. Legal scholar John Tehranian argues that in reality this was a "performance-based" standard, relating to religious practices, culture, education, intermarriage and a community's role in the United States.[2]

White Americanancestries in 2000 (US Census)[3]
AncestryPercentage
German15.2
Irish10.8
English8.7
Italian5.6
Polish3.2
French3.0
Scottish1.7
Dutch1.6
Norwegian1.6
Scots-Irish1.5
Swedish1.4
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The 2000 U.S. census states that racial categories "generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country. They do not conform to any biological, anthropological or genetic criteria."[4] It defines "white people" as "people having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.[5] The 1990 US Census Public Use Microdata Sample lists "Caucasian" or "Aryan" ancestry responses as subgroups of "White"[6] but the 2005 PUMS codes do not.[7] In U.S. census documents, the designation white or Caucasian may overlap with the term Hispanic, which was introduced in the 1980 census as a category of ethnicity, separate and independent of race.[8] In cases where individuals do not self-identify, the U.S. census parameters for race give each national origin a racial value.

The U.S. Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation also categorizes "white people" as "people having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa, through racial categories used in the UCR Program adopted from the Statistical Policy Handbook (1978) and published by the Office of Federal Statistical Policy and Standards, U.S. Department of Commerce.[9]
Definitions of whiteness in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

'White' as used today basically means whatever the user wants it to mean. Some exclude brown skinned people, some don't.

Caucasian has more objective definition, and includes Mexicans, Indians (Asian), Arabs, Jews and Dravidians.

Most of the time 'white' is used to mean a mostly pale skinned group of ethnicities, like the northern European ethnicities. But almost everyone would include slavs today, but Hitler and most racists did not 80 years ago. Most today would include Germans as white but Benjamin Franklin did not, and thought that their immigration would destroy the racial make up of the US.

'White' is a fudge term mostly used by radical racists and leftwing ideologues to reduce the sense of Caucasian success in demographic growth, though Caucasian population growth is high in some countries and negative in others. European populations are dropping due to economic success and their move into middle class life styles. Poor Caucasian nations see large population growth such as Mexico, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Racial categorizations are mostly pseudo science, but the ethnic make up and definition of people is more firm in most cases globally. Wrestling over precise definitions is really pointless.
that article must have stung....otherwise you're just masturbating..

Lol, you cut and paste an article that I respond to with facts and reason and you resort to nothing but pooftahry.

Guess there is a reason for that.

Not a liberal a conservative. Not a supporter of obama etc. However, racism is a sickness. I'm glad I'm not stricken with it

The DOJ is (assuredly) racist..but not the way you like...and those stats matter to them.

:321:

Stupidity hurts and is embarrassing, isn't it?

Don't say stupid things and you won't look...stupid.
then you must be embarrassed all the time...
stupid why yes you are....I hate to state the obvious.

He presents facts and reason and you flip him off.

Yeah, we can all see who the real idiot is daws, and you can pretend it isn't obvious but it is and you lose.
as always false ..the "facts" he presented are the same as the "facts" you present ,the only thing factual about them is they are not facts ,but paranoid histrionics ...

Lol your polyana bullshit is shallow and futile.

People are waking up to the lefts lullabies on race.
do you even know what that means? it would seem not, especially when applied to me. I'm a realist ....you are not.

Pollyanna
[pol-ee-an-uh] Spell Syllables
noun
an excessively or blindly optimistic person.
adjective
(often lowercase). Also, Pollyannaish. unreasonably or illogicallyoptimistic:

Yeah, you are a polyana when there is a Dim in the WH.
oh you mean like bush or reagan?

For the past 50 years since the fight for the Civil Rights Act in 65, we have tried to end racism in this country.
And what do we have to show for it? Annual riots by minorities demanding more, angry about imagined slights like the totally justified shooting of Michael Brown, and now Eric Holder, supposedly our nations top Law Enforcement official goes to these criminals in Fergusun and tells them he shares their distrust of law enforcement? This is beyond stupidity and absurdity as Holder throws out any pretense of being anything other than a black AG.

The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the simple question; Has our attempt to end racism been a failure?

All we have to show for it is that whites cannot defend themselves, even if being beaten to death, if the perp is a black man. Even if you have all the law and God on your side, the establishment will ruin your life and the legal fees impoverish you and your family. Whites cannot talk about their interests, celebrate their heroes or talk about white culture or show pride in being white. All the while being surrounded by black radio stations, black news papers, black entertainment, and every other ethnic group has its own version of it all as well.

Now if this were a universal standard for all ethnicities then something might be established that is at least fair and just to all parties, but no, all minorities are encouraged to take racial pride, show racial UNITY (WTF?) and even conservative blacks like Colin Powell knows he has to vote for the black man Obama or be branded a race traitor for ever more. Even a supposed conservative like Bill O'Reilly went on a rant about some kids in Georgia a few years ago who did nothing more than have a private graduation celebration and he branded it a 'whites only prom' and the hatred that was directed at these white students from all over the country was simply disgusting, assinine and cretinous. And yet no one ever dared to point out and criticize the many ethnic centered graduations and proms that go on every year by hispanics, asians and blacks. That is all OK, only whites are forbidden to have such, and in our own god damned country.

All our effort to end racism has done is turn white people into punching bags, eternal victims and fucking epic losers. Show me another civilization aside from Western civilization where an ethnic group has abandoned all rights to defend itself even within its own borders. That is what we have come to, an impotent, group of ethnic losers who nature will erase if something does not change.

Would we be justified to look at what is considered justified ethnic pride/practice among minority populations and take the same tacks for ourselves? It seems that way

Enough is enough, fuck it. The effort to end racism is nothing more than a fools game with whites meant to be the eternal losers.

I once was proud to think I was not a racist, now I feel like I have been played for a sucker. Where do the facts show that feeling wrong?

White's Rights!!

when you learn your reasons for asking a demographics question is a symptom of your bigotry and not at all the same as the reasons those agencies use those stats ,then you might have learned something useful.

You're a fool..again..you made an utterly ridiculous statement in your haste to call me names and just got spanked and now are backpedaling.

Like the time when you said my name sounded italian and therefore I wasn't white because italians aren't white?

LMAO..I had to educate you..italians ARE white..and I'm not italian..my name..LMAO..is alligator spelled backwards..You don't remember that, right?hahahaha..I'll BET you don't..You don't WANT to maybe..hahahaha

Ok..So from now on I need to check with you to make sure my reasons for asking questions are acceptable to you and not "racist".

as to the alligator backwards nonsense. it was not at all clever or original or even funny.

The cultural boundaries separating White Americans from other racial or ethnic categories are contested and always changing. David R. Roediger argues that the construction of the white race in the United States was an effort to mentally distance slaveowners from slaves.[1] By the 18th century, white had become well established as a racial term.

The process of officially being defined as white by law often came about in court disputes over pursuit of citizenship. The Naturalization Act of 1790 offered naturalization only to "any alien, being a free white person". In at least 52 cases, people denied the status of white by immigration officials sued in court for status as white people. By 1923, courts had vindicated a "common-knowledge" standard, concluding that "scientific evidence" was incoherent. Legal scholar John Tehranian argues that in reality this was a "performance-based" standard, relating to religious practices, culture, education, intermarriage and a community's role in the United States.[2]

AncestryPercentage
German15.2
Irish10.8
English8.7
Italian5.6
Polish3.2
French3.0
Scottish1.7
Dutch1.6
Norwegian1.6
Scots-Irish1.5
Swedish1.4
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The 2000 U.S. census states that racial categories "generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country. They do not conform to any biological, anthropological or genetic criteria."[4] It defines "white people" as "people having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.[5] The 1990 US Census Public Use Microdata Sample lists "Caucasian" or "Aryan" ancestry responses as subgroups of "White"[6] but the 2005 PUMS codes do not.[7] In U.S. census documents, the designation white or Caucasian may overlap with the term Hispanic, which was introduced in the 1980 census as a category of ethnicity, separate and independent of race.[8] In cases where individuals do not self-identify, the U.S. census parameters for race give each national origin a racial value.

The U.S. Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation also categorizes "white people" as "people having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa, through racial categories used in the UCR Program adopted from the Statistical Policy Handbook (1978) and published by the Office of Federal Statistical Policy and Standards, U.S. Department of Commerce.[9]

'White' as used today basically means whatever the user wants it to mean. Some exclude brown skinned people, some don't.

Caucasian has more objective definition, and includes Mexicans, Indians (Asian), Arabs, Jews and Dravidians.

Most of the time 'white' is used to mean a mostly pale skinned group of ethnicities, like the northern European ethnicities. But almost everyone would include slavs today, but Hitler and most racists did not 80 years ago. Most today would include Germans as white but Benjamin Franklin did not, and thought that their immigration would destroy the racial make up of the US.

'White' is a fudge term mostly used by radical racists and leftwing ideologues to reduce the sense of Caucasian success in demographic growth, though Caucasian population growth is high in some countries and negative in others. European populations are dropping due to economic success and their move into middle class life styles. Poor Caucasian nations see large population growth such as Mexico, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Racial categorizations are mostly pseudo science, but the ethnic make up and definition of people is more firm in most cases globally. Wrestling over precise definitions is really pointless.

Lol, you cut and paste an article that I respond to with facts and reason and you resort to nothing but pooftahry.

nothing wrong with cutting and pasting when it's fact.
as I said before the only thing factual about your 'facts" is they are not facts.
reason !? you would no reason if it bitchslapped you.
it has countless times..

White's Rights!!

AncestryPercentage
German15.2
Irish10.8
English8.7
Italian5.6
Polish3.2
French3.0
Scottish1.7
Dutch1.6
Norwegian1.6
Scots-Irish1.5
Swedish1.4
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

nothing wrong with cutting and pasting when it's fact.
as I said before the only thing factual about your 'facts" is they are not facts.
reason !? you would no reason if it bitchslapped you.
it has countless times..

As evidence of Daws idiocy, I present his last response, your honor, and I rest my case.

:321:

Stupidity hurts and is embarrassing, isn't it?

Don't say stupid things and you won't look...stupid.
then you must be embarrassed all the time...
stupid why yes you are....I hate to state the obvious.

He presents facts and reason and you flip him off.

Yeah, we can all see who the real idiot is daws, and you can pretend it isn't obvious but it is and you lose.
as always false ..the "facts" he presented are the same as the "facts" you present ,the only thing factual about them is they are not facts ,but paranoid histrionics ...

Lol your polyana bullshit is shallow and futile.

People are waking up to the lefts lullabies on race.
do you even know what that means? it would seem not, especially when applied to me. I'm a realist ....you are not.

Pollyanna
[pol-ee-an-uh] Spell Syllables
noun
an excessively or blindly optimistic person.
adjective
(often lowercase). Also, Pollyannaish. unreasonably or illogicallyoptimistic:

Yeah, you are a polyana when there is a Dim in the WH.
oh you mean like bush or reagan?

Why do you think that displaying your stupidity is a kind of rebuttal?

The low IQ resoonses that people post on here borders Comedy Central. My father always asked me who is the bigger dummy, the dummy or he who argues with a dummy. So to continue Arguing with people that believe white people are born more intelligent ..lol .. They quote SAT data that has been universally discredited as being biased vs minorities. Interesting.

I realize it's impossible to enlighten people of reality when they have a very wharped , racist and 1 sided view if things. People will see things as they want. If you think that because the pigmentation of your skin is lighter than others that your naturally smarter then you really need help. Maybe you could explain what about those white darker in color, or Italians, Irish etc. If intelligence. Is based off of skin tone then carry that flawed arguement out all the way.

Maybe some common sense & a bit of historical knowledge will tell you that until early 1900's blacks where not even permitted to read and write orb they would be killed. There was not even a national discussion about equality in schooling until the late 60's. This still isn't on equal footing today's. Then you have the huge disparity with wages. What Impacts does that cause.

I'm not sure about you but I got my MBA and do very well, and this allows me to earn higher wages which allows for better neighborhood and better schooling, and more marginal income allows me to put my sons in Kumon ( a educational program after school ) that helps them devekop reading , math skills at a much higher rate than the school system even the great school system they are in in the woodlands Texas.

I say all this to poun hour, the results my kids are getting is top of the class , all colors. Not because the pigment of his skin it's because the learning experiences, the educational opportunities that they have been able to get based on what their parents have provided. Has nothing to do with their color. Maybe you see a difference in performance on things like SAT, or ability to articulate and communicate at at a level necessary along with extra curricular relevant accomplishments , because more white kids are in a much better socio economic position to where they can get better educational opportunities, there schools are better, internships better see better role models etc etc.. I guess none of this has any impact on a persons outcomes in life, there scores on SAT's etc?

Don't get me wrong the black community needs to accept the fact that it may be harder, focus on having father in the home , education , minimizing black on black crime , not point the finger at the white man. It may be tough but it can be done . However you all can't ignore that the deck of cards most black families are faced with is much more difficult than the avg white family because of many unjust things done for hundreds of years. So we all have to realize it's not a perfect world, people are people and nobody should be judged because of a color. There are smart blacks and stupid blacks , smart whites stupid whites. Judge the person for their acts

082214.jpg

JimBowie - if this was work related or a thesis etc, then i would not be sending this from my phone or quickly texting and sending. I think most understand the bar for chat rooms or forums isn't professional grade. However, if you want to get your rocks off being the grammar nazi, have it.

The low IQ resoonses that people post on here borders Comedy Central. My father always asked me who is the bigger dummy, the dummy or he who argues with a dummy. So to continue Arguing with people that believe white people are born more intelligent ..lol .. They quote SAT data that has been universally discredited as being biased vs minorities. Interesting.

I realize it's impossible to enlighten people of reality when they have a very wharped , racist and 1 sided view if things. People will see things as they want. If you think that because the pigmentation of your skin is lighter than others that your naturally smarter then you really need help. Maybe you could explain what about those white darker in color, or Italians, Irish etc. If intelligence. Is based off of skin tone then carry that flawed arguement out all the way.

Maybe some common sense & a bit of historical knowledge will tell you that until early 1900's blacks where not even permitted to read and write orb they would be killed. There was not even a national discussion about equality in schooling until the late 60's. This still isn't on equal footing today's. Then you have the huge disparity with wages. What Impacts does that cause.

I'm not sure about you but I got my MBA and do very well, and this allows me to earn higher wages which allows for better neighborhood and better schooling, and more marginal income allows me to put my sons in Kumon ( a educational program after school ) that helps them devekop reading , math skills at a much higher rate than the school system even the great school system they are in in the woodlands Texas.

I say all this to poun hour, the results my kids are getting is top of the class , all colors. Not because the pigment of his skin it's because the learning experiences, the educational opportunities that they have been able to get based on what their parents have provided. Has nothing to do with their color. Maybe you see a difference in performance on things like SAT, or ability to articulate and communicate at at a level necessary along with extra curricular relevant accomplishments , because more white kids are in a much better socio economic position to where they can get better educational opportunities, there schools are better, internships better see better role models etc etc.. I guess none of this has any impact on a persons outcomes in life, there scores on SAT's etc?

Don't get me wrong the black community needs to accept the fact that it may be harder, focus on having father in the home , education , minimizing black on black crime , not point the finger at the white man. It may be tough but it can be done . However you all can't ignore that the deck of cards most black families are faced with is much more difficult than the avg white family because of many unjust things done for hundreds of years. So we all have to realize it's not a perfect world, people are people and nobody should be judged because of a color. There are smart blacks and stupid blacks , smart whites stupid whites. Judge the person for their acts

You haven't been paying attention.
No one said skin color determines intelligence...IQ tests for a hundred years have revealed that asians avg IQ is around 110, caucasians is around 100 and the avg negro IQ in america is 85. Hate it for you, but there it is... ..but naturally, that is all "racist", too
You pick the things you agree with and things like SAT...which are valid..but reflect unfavorably on blacks you declare "invalid".
You don't want to talk about FBI, DOJ, BJS, CDC statistics..they're "racist".
You tell us about your (AA assisted) MBA..and your kids in a good school.who will also advance ahead of white kids because of AA quotas...and they'll probably do ok..but an 85 avg IQ is what it is, and in the real world we'll see...
You live in a 91% white area but pretend you know about black crime because you go help at the shelter once a month before you return to your gated community.

We have judged blacks on the content of their character, not the color of their skin, and have found it generally severely lacking.

Want to see some real racism?
Go look at the thread "Plague of Black on White Crime" in the "Race" forum.

You must be very proud of your people.

I pretend I know what black crime is.. Lol well sir. Again you open your mouth about what you don't know. How ah ivy what I do for a living .. How about where is it at? How about where I grew up & having lost over 30 grieved to drugs & gangs. Maybe I just was mentally tough enough to not fall prey to peer pressure and stay focused on sports and grades. As for your stupid racist and it seems jealous assertion that I got MBA because of affirmative action to respond to ignorance to be even more ignorant, you go on thinking that all blacks get things only because of AA, and I will keep laughing at you watching me and others get ahead while you whine that a Black whipped your ass in yet another category that you should have won at since you had a head start. Yep I since some jealousy and a case of the "mustgotpickedonitis" so you type tough behind a firewall and username. Hilarious. Yeah sure I got everything based on aa so did my sister ( who graduated top of get class at Stanford) and her other doctorate (aa backed). At northwestern. Nichole pinkard is her name. We don't have to hid behind usernames. What i talk is real. So keep typing tough and slobbering stupid racist stuff about as etc , and I and others will laugh at your lack of intelligence.

Very proud of people that make it, if they are black great if white great . How about you?

Let's see..if I say I'm not proud of blacks, I'm a racist.

If I say I'm proud of whites, I'm a racist.

You have all the angles covered.

I pretend I know what black crime is.. Lol well sir. Again you open your mouth about what you don't know. How ah ivy what I do for a living .. How about where is it at? How about where I grew up & having lost over 30 grieved to drugs & gangs. Maybe I just was mentally tough enough to not fall prey to peer pressure and stay focused on sports and grades. As for your stupid racist and it seems jealous assertion that I got MBA because of affirmative action to respond to ignorance to be even more ignorant, you go on thinking that all blacks get things only because of AA, and I will keep laughing at you watching me and others get ahead while you whine that a Black whipped your ass in yet another category that you should have won at since you had a head start. Yep I since some jealousy and a case of the "mustgotpickedonitis" so you type tough behind a firewall and username. Hilarious. Yeah sure I got everything based on aa so did my sister ( who graduated top of get class at Stanford) and her other doctorate (aa backed). At northwestern. Nichole pinkard is her name. We don't have to hid behind usernames. What i talk is real. So keep typing tough and slobbering stupid racist stuff about as etc , and I and others will laugh at your lack of intelligence.

You have a very active imagination.

Forum List

Back