Has Code Pink called for impeachment or Obama's death

Code Pink has been protesting against Obama for 2 years now.

They just had a big rally back in January in DC about closing gitmo.
Links & pix.

Bring 'em.

Hundreds protest treatment of alleged WikiLeaks whistleblower - CNN.com
Code Pink rally to free Bradley Manning, in Quantico, yesterday.

PressTV - Two years later, Gitmo still open
Press release against gitmo, Jan 2011

There's a bunch more here, at the Code PINK website: CODEPINK*:*CODEPINK in the News
That'll do.

Now, where do the Code Pink freaks rank alongside the leftloons on USMB?

:eek:

Links & pix.

Bring 'em.

Hundreds protest treatment of alleged WikiLeaks whistleblower - CNN.com
Code Pink rally to free Bradley Manning, in Quantico, yesterday.

PressTV - Two years later, Gitmo still open
Press release against gitmo, Jan 2011

There's a bunch more here, at the Code PINK website: CODEPINK*:*CODEPINK in the News
That'll do.

Now, where do the Code Pink freaks rank alongside the leftloons on USMB?

:eek:

There's even a thread here about a Code Pink protest last week.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/160074-anti-war-protesters-arrested-near-white-house.html

code-pink.jpg

Or are they silent on the issue?

What's your position on the Libya action? What was your position on Iraq? On the surge? On the surge/escalation in Afghanistan?

Simple; in this case, as I did in the others you mentioned, I support our military forces when they are sent into action, I support and the lawful and constitutional orders of the Commander-in-Chief in doing so. I want them to succeed, and I want our nation to succeed. That applies, whether I voted for the CINC involved, or not; it applies, whether I agree with his policies otherwise, or not. Unlike some other people, I do NOT want American foreign policy to fail, in order to gain a partisan advantage from any such failure. Is that sufficiently clear, or do you wish to quibble over that too?

OK...They're REALLY against war....Good enough.

Now, how do they stack up against the Obammybots on USMB?

Who cares?

I don't think I'm grasping your point.
He thinks everyone on the left is anti-war for any reason. In other words, he can't think for himself, he merely absorbs talking points and repeats them.

In reality, he is the USMB poster most like a Code Pink member.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Who cares?

He thinks everyone on the left is anti-war for any reason. In other words, he can't think for himself, he merely absorbs talking points and repeats them.

Are you sure about that?

I'm not sure what Oddball thinks, but many on the right seem to think those on the left who protested the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were only against those wars because the man that sat in the Oval Office for the beginning of those wars was a Republican. In some cases, such as TDM, I am fairly certain that is the case, but not for all on the left.

Immie

Who cares?

Are you sure about that?

I'm not sure what Oddball thinks, but many on the right seem to think those on the left who protested the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were only against those wars because the man that sat in the Oval Office for the beginning of those wars was a Republican. In some cases, such as TDM, I am fairly certain that is the case, but not for all on the left.

Immie

I recall a country that was pretty much united behind President Bush after we were attacked on 9/11. The country, by and large, left and right, supported his efforts in going after Bin Laden. Then he invaded Iraq...

Or are they silent on the issue?

What you apparently fail (or refuse) to understand is how irrelevant CODE PINK is to even left leaning folks.

They are about as relevent to left leaning politics as the American NAZI party is to most modern right leaning Americans.

Are you sure about that?

Immie

I recall a country that was pretty much united behind President Bush after we were attacked on 9/11. The country, by and large, left and right, supported his efforts in going after Bin Laden. Then he invaded Iraq...

I, too, recall that and have mentioned it many times in recent years.

This country was very much united after the attacks. Unfortunately, the mis-handling/lies of the lead up to and the wars themselves eroded that unity. Michael Moore played a big part in that erosion, as well. I'm sure his reasoning was purely capitalistic. ;)

Immie

Who cares?

You'll have to try a lot harder to sound more stupid that Truthdontmatter.

Nice to see someone making the effort, though. :lol:

Forum List

Back