CDZ Has Brie Larson damaged Captain Marvel beyond repair?

This video looks at Brie Larson and her attacks on the very fan base who Marvel wants to pay to see Captain Marvel......how much damage has she done?

Half the population is female and depending on how picky the European racists get damn near everyone is a minority on some days.

If with our 300 million ppl we wanna be a world power and compete with a billion India Indians and a billion and a half Chinese AND whoever is part of the Middle East THEN whoever the sun never sets on in Russia while maintaining the ability to go retrieve our erstwhile strongmen from Central / South America, we better maximize the production of all of our 300 million ppl and maybe import some more.

What message are you claiming Captain Marvel is pushing?

That there are no differences in physical capability between men and women. This is an expensive and potentially dangerous fantasy when applied to police, fire, military and construction activities.

Backwards/forwards thinking Archie Bunker post of the day from me here:

After seeing the men of the failure to launch generation questing to become profesional gamers on youtube, I'm thinking a motivated angry lesbian will hold her own.

More Virtue Signaling nonsense to Feminists, and SJW types who wouldn't know real entertainment if it bit them in the ass

lol who cares; so many adolescent morons will pay to see this junk no matter what, or how stupid and inane the actors and the movie are. Just look at rap and hip hop sales for a clue as to how large and endemic the audience of stupid fashion victim morons are. It's a huge market, same market demographics as for pop barbershop quartets like The Beatles, or Madonna, only some 100 million dumbasses larger than in the 1960's. Throw in 'global marketing' and now even the French are stupified idiotic consumers; just saw the tbloid news re some gimp named 'Chyna' calling off a concert in France, and the banal zombies in the audience started chanting 'Cardi B', which I understand is some other retarded gimp with a bizarrely fat ass as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back