Has Black Lies Matter Already Launched a Slow Civil War?

to police dogs, darkies taste like chicken
White women say we taste like chocolate. Are you a dog or do you just speak dog? I'm sure you smell like a wet one.

hangin' from a tree and eating your own shit you would know
All I know is that you are a monkey, attract hair lice, and smell like a wet dog.

that's all you know?? limited IQ - thanks for letting us know dummy. your truly a legend in your own mind

White women say we taste like chocolate. Are you a dog or do you just speak dog? I'm sure you smell like a wet one.

All I know is that you are a monkey, attract hair lice, and smell like a wet dog.

that's all you know?? limited IQ - thanks for letting us know dummy. your truly a legend in your own mind
Yes thats all I know about you and thats all I want to know.

Wake up dummy. The scientific study found higher......much higher levels of testosterone in young negro men than in the same age group of White young men. That's a fact.

You've claimed that most blacks have single digit IQs.

Show me the scientific evidence of this.
You are correct. I mistyped the word. It ought to have been 'double digits'.
The generally accepted universal IQ number scored by negroes according to every peer reviewed scientific study ever conducted ranges between about 80 and 95.
My mistake.
Pro tip: The horse you're riding attempting to disprove that young negro men have low IQ's combined with high testrogene levels is fucking dead. Climb off and find another ludicrous fantasy to waste your time on.
"Single" is nowhere close to "double". How does one mistype that?
:rofl:

Yeah, that's one hell of a typo.
Now do you care to confront the scientific facts that young negro men have generally double digit IQ's and about 19% higher testosterone levels which are causing them to basically exterminate each other?
Are you really that fucking stupid as to think anyone would purposely claim negroes have single digit IQs? It was a genuine brain fart and I ought to have re read my post before putting it up.
Are you going to play your little elementary school yard game or address the scientific facts like a sentient adult? Or would you prefer me to go back and post some of the fucking mistakes and obvious lies you are famous for?
CHIRP!
Thought so.

fine. get back up in your tree and STFU

I dont have a tree. Not everyone lives in a tree like you cave monkey. Why dont you make me STFU pussy on the internet? :cool-45:

I dont have a tree. Not everyone lives in a tree like you cave monkey. Why dont you make me STFU pussy on the internet? :cool-45:

yes you do. pussy

yes you do. ****
No. Really I dont cave monkey.

yes you do. ****

you don't cave monkey. off your meds again

yes you do. ****

you don't cave monkey. off your meds again
I agree I dont have a cave monkey presently. They are genetically recessive and smell like wet dogs.

mrz082715dAPR_s878x638.jpg

Mudwhistle that cartoon should have a third threat; a big fat nanny labeled 'the government' and she's holding a huge syringe and a leather straps and a big fake smile.

That's the one killing more blacks than the street criminals.

Has Black Lies Matter Already Launched a Slow Civil War?
Since OP retard has started a new drama-queen thread about the US Civil War (this time left vs. right) maybe a good time to look back at his previous stupid thread about a US Civil War.

I suspect what we have here is someone who actually wishes there was a Civil War of some type, anything to upset the status quo and get him out of his miserable parasitic existence.

McCarthy claimed commies existed but had no proof.
McCarthy was just plain full of shit. He was an opportunistic agitator whose technique was to exploit the ignorance of the American People almost none of whom had (have) any real awareness of what communism is and why it has never represented the slightest threat to our Country.

BlackLivesMatter radicals, white anarchists and ISIS wannabes are openly stating their hatred of this country and desire to do violence against it.

See the difference?
The difference is clear. But there is an element of similarity in that a substantial percentage of these BLM and seemingly militant Liberal agitators are just as bogus as McCarthy was. They are grandstanding while the field is open for them to do so without real resistance. But if a violent response to their bullshit ever manifests the majority of them will fade into the background and disappear.

The question is, will that ever happen?

New Topics

Forum List

Back