Has anyone wrote a piece of legislation?

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
or a legal document that you submitted to the state in hopes of changing a law etc?

I wrote H.R. 1 for the new incoming congress.

It's called The No More Sucking Major Dick Ever Again Act of 2011.

The text is as follows:

Don't suck anymore dick.

I wrote H.R. 1 for the new incoming congress.

It's called The No More Sucking Major Dick Ever Again Act of 2011.

The text is as follows:

Don't suck anymore dick.

Thanks, but that doesn't help me. :D

So, I don't have to suck anymore dick, or just congress? Why do they get special treatment? :D

So, I don't have to suck anymore dick, or just congress? Why do they get special treatment? :D

It applies to congress. They would no longer be allowed to suck major dick ever again. Considering how long they've been sucking major dick, I think it would be a good move.

It applies to congress. They would no longer be allowed to suck major dick ever again. Considering how long they've been sucking major dick, I think it would be a good move.

So I still have to suck dick?:confused:
How do propose we enforce this new law?

Yeah! :lol:

What can I say, I am tired, and I want school to be over. I only have four more days.

I once wrote and circulated a petition to revoke the independence of the United States of America. You'd be surprised how many leading U.N delegates signed it. And the Chinese translation is yet to be returned.

Does that count?

i once wrote and circulated a petition to revoke the independence of the united states of america. You'd be surprised how many leading u.n delegates signed it. And the chinese translation is yet to be returned.

Does that count?

lol

Start with your district's Congressperson. That office should be of help.

I contacted mine regarding retirement funds being deducted from substitute teachers' paychecks. Even if I subbed one day out of the year and $1.00 went to the fund, my W-2 reflected a contribution to a "qualified retirement fund" thereby negating my ability to contribute to my IRA (in a tax-deductible fashion). It's screwed up. I was told that legislation could be drafted and committee hearings scheduled, but I ended up dropping the idea.

You're behind the times, Paulie. Major Dick got promoted ages ago. He's a Colonel now!

I have it on good authority that the following was submitted by a certain member of the forum. See if you can guess who wrote this proposed new legislation.

Every candadate needs to give me his original burf sertifikate so I am shure he ain't a foriner.

Forum List

Back