Has anyone watched Hoarding Buried Alive

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head
Has anyone watched Hoarding Buried Alive? It is a new series on A&E. It is a tragic show.

My friend dose this to an extent.

My wife is hooked on this show & made me clean out the garage. Heck we could still park in there, I mean WTF! As I was cleaning it out I found that 2/3rds of the crap was her stuff. The woman is driving me crazy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va3hTEWYrOM"]Hoarding: Buried Alive[/ame]

It really is sad. I was initially astonished that there are enough people with this condition who are willing to be documented to even make a series.

It really is sad. I was initially astonished that there are enough people with this condition who are willing to be documented to even make a series.

I know what you mean. Then I thought about it & I know 3 people who do this, but I have never seen anything nearly as bad as they show on TV. I was shocked people could actually breath in those homes. I mean the mold & fumes will kill most people. They show animal hoarders & it is really disgusting one dude had 3 dead cats in his house that had already decomposed.

Last edited:
I am not.. I have a hauling business..they usually have to be infirmed or die before anythings done about it ..often times they are well off and intelligent the last shit-hoarder clean up I did was a old husband and wife ,two retired professors they had a small fire and fire inspector ordered them to clear exits and areas around stoves and furnaces they only got rid of the minimum required to make the fire inspectors go away..(which was several 1ton truck loads)
crazy as shit house rats...

Has anyone watched Hoarding Buried Alive? It is a new series on A&E. It is a tragic show.

My friend dose this to an extent.

My wife is hooked on this show & made me clean out the garage. Heck we could still park in there, I mean WTF! As I was cleaning it out I found that 2/3rds of the crap was her stuff. The woman is driving me crazy.

Hoarding: Buried Alive
Pretty much the same show as History Channel's American Pickers, with the exception that the A&E program's hoarders aren't collecting anything of any worth.

When you live like that long enough, you lose all hope and are willing to turn to any lifeline you think might help.

I know what you mean. Then I thought about it & I know 3 people who do this, but I have never seen anything nearly as bad as they show on TV. I was shocked people could actually breath in those homes. I mean the mold & fumes will kill most people. They show animal hoarders & it is really disgusting one dude had 3 dead cats in his house that had already decomposed.

This guy did not have 3 dead cats. He had a dead wife!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5754328/las_vegas_woman_missing_for_four_months.html?cat=7

A woman who was missing in Las Vegas for four months was found in the clutter of her own home. Bill James, the woman's husband finally saw two legs sticking out of a pile of junk in a room of their house. This story is
incredible because Bill James lived in the house for the four months his wife was missing.

The woman who was found was a pack rat. The house was so full of junk, the police didn't find her body after many searches. They even brought dogs into the house to look for Mrs. James. The house was filled up with knicknacks, piles of clothes and other junk.

Strangely, nobody smelled the decaying body. The dogs who were brought in were used at ground zero during September 11. They used these same dogs to search for bodies during Hurricane Katrina. The house must have smelled horrible for Bill James not to notice the decaying body of his wife.

Last edited:
I'll have to watch that. I guess I'm the opposite of that, my BF and I are pretty neat. I like order in my life, having that issue is about self loathing. I did see one on Oprah where there were all kinds of toxic things in the basement..

Not to mention the fire hazard.

Forum List

Back