Has anyone visited the Trinity United Church website?

Wow, were you really so naive as to think I didn't know about slavery? If blacks are so mad at whites for bringing their ancestors to America as slaves, they can leave. Really, none of us would care.

wow.

almost seems pretty pointless to go on with this...but also extremely clear why your case, someone could be in favor of clinton but would vote for mccain over obama.

nevertheless, i'll try though. you claim to be upset about obama's church stating 'they are a black church'.

and also say i'm naive for thinking you didn't know about slavery(lol - as if what i was mocking wasn't your inability to put two and two together).

but let's do that for you now:

so maybe mr. genius (lol) you can explain how black churches might have gotten started?
:clap2:

rather than leave this to your brain function...i'll explain it for you ...blacks were not welcome at all churches!

hence black churches! got it? buffoon.

:eusa_doh:

look guy, you've been in this country for 1 fucking generation...and somehow think you've got a right to say who should be here?

i'll be happy to explain to you on the flame side what i think of that in more colorful terms. but let's just leave it at you've got zero business saying jack in that regard.:eusa_hand:

sure...pardon me for being more concerned with exchange of ideas, not to mention ah sources...than grammar.

I forgive you. But if you're so concerned about the exchange of ideas, you might want to take some care with the way they're presented.

We can't all read minds. I mean, you could have meant sources plural...or meant source's possessive...two entirely different meanings. Then you might have gotten all mad and flustered if someone misunderstood you.....

right i could be talking about how your sources prove that ayers gave obama's campaign $200 buck and served on a committee with obama.

and somehow that makes Obama and him - 'buddies' - your word.

or i could be talking about how your quote that “Obama's friends all hate America.”

Because ya know (sorry grammar) your sources have definitely shown that all of OBAMA's friends hate america to be true.

:rolleyes:

I know I don't want Obama for president. You hang out with racists who hate America and defend terrorists who have set off bombs in America, chances are you have the same views they do.

Nobody's so stupid they don't know what their buddies believe, and if they are, they don't deserve to be pres anyway.

He knows, though. His wife calls America a hateful country, Obama's friends all hate America. Just the guy we want running things.:clap2:

there ya go.

and?

how was that out of context?

are you saying it was more of a tongue and check thing?

or do you really think all of obama's friend hate america?

frankly if you could show that any of his 'friends' hate America you'd have something.

the ayers relationship does not show him to be a 'friend' of Obama.
Acquaintance yes. but buddy or friend no. And again an article you posted (different thread..i can't find it) contained the obama camp's quote in regards to Ayers. where obama condemns Ayers.

Forum List

Back