Has anyone used this cookbook?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
cooking_with_pooh.jpg

Discuss.

I can't remember the last meal I cooked with pooh that wasn't delectable.

I want MOAR!

United-states-moar.jpg

I wish I lived in Mo so I could be that close to Ar.

You don't want to live in Ar. That's where they kill babbys.

In La, you can almost walk across the Mississippi due to all the babbys that wash downstream from Ar.

Maybe some of those killed babbys have been making it out to the gulf, and possibly were the cause of the oil rig explosion in some way. That would be an instain tragedy beyond just the already killed babbys, and I pary that's not the case.

I wish I lived in Mo so I could be that close to Ar.

In La, you can almost walk across the Mississippi due to all the babbys that wash downstream from Ar.

Maybe some of those killed babbys have been making it out to the gulf, and possibly were the cause of the oil rig explosion in some way. That would be an instain tragedy beyond just the already killed babbys, and I pary that's not the case.

I believe that is the case.

Luckily, that problem is lady to rest.

Teh killed babbys are also the reason why the levee broke in NO, La

I heard on the news this mroing that the leak was plugged with some of the babbys, so while they were initially a detriment, and I am truley sorry the lots, they eventually proved to be a valued commodity. It would appear as though these babbys ultimately did frigth back.

I heard on the news this mroing that the leak was plugged with some of the babbys, so while they were initially a detriment, and I am truley sorry the lots, they eventually proved to be a valued commodity. It would appear as though these babbys ultimately did frigth back.

Pretty soon, they will be mining babbys in the gulf for fuel. I've heard that if you crush up a babby into fine powder and add it to water, you can get over 200 miles per gallon.

Forum List

Back