Has anyone tried the new Bud Light Platinum beer?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I usually drink Boulevard Wheat but while at Applebees the other day I though I'd try one and see for myself.

Now I've never tried gasoline but if I had I would swear that that's what the new beer tastes like. Either that or turpentine

Two best beers in the world:

McEwan's Scotch Ale
and
New Glarius Belgian Cherry Red

Of course a Leinie's Big Butt Double Bock is good fast drinking too.
and for the real connosieur of malty flavored beers, Hardy's Ale.

I quit drinking any of Bud's "premium" crap after trying Select...Love in a canoe.
There were two products of theirs I would drink. Bud Ice and Bud Dry. But that's if nothing else was available.

I usually drink Boulevard Wheat but while at Applebees the other day I though I'd try one and see for myself.

Now I've never tried gasoline but if I had I would swear that that's what the new beer tastes like. Either that or turpentine

Budweiser connoisseur..........

redneck+bud.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Remember these? Some of the best commercials ever.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV-yGp4l8B8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Critter Fest: Budweiser Frogs Lizards and Ferret!! 18 clips! - YouTube[/ame]

I used to drink bud light....then my daughter introduced me to Oberon (Michigan local...made in Kalamazoo..YUMMY!). It's seasonal, so in the winter i drink Blue Moon or Shock top. Since we've started drinking this type of beer, something like Bud is YUCKY! Tastes like fizzy watered-down beer. And MY kind of beer never gives me hangovers! I love my beer :) :) :) :) :) Maybe a little too much! Lol!

Forum List

Back