Has Anyone Taken Notice? Have We Yet To Witness A TSA Agent Pat Down A Black Child?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:smoke:
We see the videos quite often, from infants to 12 year old kids being patten down. But then again, haven't they all been "White Childs" ?
:eusa_shifty:
Has there ever been an incident of a TSA agent feeling up an arabic or black child?

Does anyone find this rather peculiar or racist?
So now thanks to what happened on 911, "White Children" have become the enemy of the White House and the TSA? Obama has never denounced the TSA of feeling up white children. And who knew someone could hide a bomb inside a childs wardrobe. :eusa_think: And we are supposed to be a free nation? :iagree:

We see the videos quite often, from infants to 12 year old kids being patten down. But then again, haven't they all been "White Childs" ?
Has there ever been an incident of a TSA agent feeling up an arabic or black child?

So now thanks to what happened on 911, "White Children" have become the enemy of the White House and the TSA? Obama has never denounced the TSA of feeling up white children. And who knew someone could hide a bomb inside a childs wardrobe. :eusa_think: And we are supposed to be a free nation? :iagree:

In fairness, I haven't watched enough of the pat-downs to be able to answer this question but hope your curiosity does not prove to be true.

Some sample you have there

Nobody has posted a thread on it, so it must not happen

Wow. You are painfully stupid :cuckoo:

I hadn't even noticed the color of the 'pat down' victims. I just know it hasn't been mainly Muslims or other group that would have immediately started screaming that they were being profiled. It seems that TSA agents have gone out of their way to pick on anyone except the most likely suspects. Perhaps they've been instructed to do so.

I've never seen them pat down a Muslin for that matter!

I hadn't even noticed the color of the 'pat down' victims. I just know it hasn't been mainly Muslims or other group that would have immediately started screaming that they were being profiled. It seems that TSA agents have gone out of their way to pick on anyone except the most likely suspects. Perhaps they've been instructed to do so.

right !! god forbid they ever pat down a black child! we will never hear the end of it on MSNBC! all those evening biggots will be on the story for weeks!
But its perfectly fine to commit pedophile related crimes on 10 year old girls? and those on wheelchairs with ailments?

I haven't seen them pat down a midget either

Must be a trend here

I haven't seen them pat down a midget either

Must be a trend here
I've never seen them pat down anyone wearing a KKK hood!

right, they are not taking another chance of a 9/11 repeat.
but its ok to kill a muslim woman for the most miniscule reason, right?
but god forbid they get a pat down wearing those snuggies !!!

so I am being critisized for being an average american who is very aware of what is happening to my country. and as I am watching the latest story about this young woman on a wheelchair being patted down was concerning to me,,,and that makes me a racist?

so I am being critisized for being an average american who is very aware of what is happening to my country. and as I am watching the latest story about this young woman on a wheelchair being patted down was concerning to me,,,and that makes me a racist?

It makes you a racist because your thought is that they wouldn't do it to anybody else who is frail or young if they were non-white.

The TSA is a conservative's safety wet dream, so you'll have to look in your documents to see if it was planned for muslims and black people to be processed as well. It's a most assured yes. Probably a whole design document chapter focused on each.

Last edited:
what ever happened to just walking thru the metal and bomb detector? isnt that good enough? its quite an effort to shove a bomb up where the sun doesnt shine.

Because you guys think you're way more likely to get blown up by a terrorist than you are struck by lightning. So you wanted the works.

And now that you have the works, and fucked us all over with it, you want to take it back. Doesn't work that way when you give up your freedoms for safety.

Forum List

Back