Has anyone seen Avatar yet?

To the thread title: "Has anyone seen Avatar yet?"

The answer is a resounding yes. The movie has already grossed over a billion dollars worldwide, in only 17 days of release. It took Titanic 44 days to make that amount.

Does it live up to the hype? I hope so.

I hear it is a racists crook of dog dung. And the blue skin people , really represent black people of today.

Its a rubbish movie.Don't spend your money on racists rubbish.

okay da man wanted to see it...so we went...it was entertaining....i liked the visuals...it didnt move me emotionally at all....blacks? o i thought the blue people of pandora were a mix of muslims/enviromentalist...which took me a minute to wrap my head around....the evil soldier makes the terrorist comment and the noise the female blues would make was the noise arab women make...the of course you have jake as the chosen one....*shrugs* i think the bonding with the animals was another example of a type of brainwashing....the mixing of species etc...something younger people seem to take for granted...

now where did i say they were trying to brainwash me? i said its an example of the continuation of brainwashing of younger generations into the belief that species are mixed...i.e. dna mixing or even more ....bionic mixing...

Last edited:
I was going to check out Avatar at an Imax theatre over the new years weekend with my new special lady friend.. Instead, I find myself trying to find a hand brake as I fall faster, and deeper into love with this woman who has become my new year muse. What was I talking about? oh, yea. Avatar. Haven't seen it yet.

I hear it is a racists crook of dog dung. And the blue skin people , really represent black people of today.

You heard wrong. If anything, the Na'vi represent Native Americans of Colonial times. Whoever told you they represent blacks today is the racist.

strolling, you thought the movie was trying to brainwash you? Do you know how fucking stupid that sounds?

i certainly think i am entitled to my opinions on the movie

Yes, you are entitled to sound like a paranoid freak. This is true. Be sure to grab your tin foil hat before you hit the theater next time.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

jon try reading "last child in the woods" and you will see what subject i am broaching.....we have a whole generation that thinks nothing of mergining animal and human dna etc.....there exists a school of thought ...its not paranoia at all...merely the observations of many socialogists on what factors into the generation and their current views on dna merging....(the mouse with the human ear type stuff)
younger people more readily accept these as "normal" or the new norm...

perhaps you shouldnt be so quick to call other names etc...

I thought the movie was bad. I wanted to walk out four or five different times through the movie. But held out hoping the battle at the end would be worth it. Dont waste your money!

Forum List

Back