Has anyone noticed....

We know clinton didn't inhale, I would bet Kerry didn't suck.

-It is called progressive policy.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Youre a young one, arent you?

Youyng, dumb, full of come, an aspiring politician and a GPA of 3.5...woohoo. Sounds like trouble.

3.5 doesnt suck - its about average I guess.
but who wants to settle for average?

Originally posted by insein
3.5 is a pretty good GPA.

Everything is relative. A 3.5 GPA is pretty darn good where I come from, being right in between a B+ and an A-.

However, if you can't carry a converstion with anyone but yourself...:ali:

well, youre right. I guess I should have stated that Im an overachiever in the worst way (god help DK and my kids, right?-lol) and to ME a 3.5 was not what I personally wanted to carry off.

Not that a THING is wrong with a 3.5 - there isnt. just me being my bitchy, self righteous self again lol.
sorry.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Youyng, dumb, full of come, an aspiring politician and a GPA of 3.5...woohoo. Sounds like trouble.

Dude the evil radical left is the trouble that is destroying this nation from the inside out. I'm sure they are happy to have you in their ranks.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Dude the evil radical left is the trouble that is destroying this nation from the inside out. I'm sure they are happy to have you in their ranks.

:huh:

I'm thinking that its more of the vicious divide between the two that we have going on, instead of just blaming one side, don't ya think? Or would we all be better off abandoning leftist ways and saying 'how high' on the way up like the rest of you young bucks?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
:huh:

I'm thinking that its more of the vicious divide between the two that we have going on, instead of just blaming one side, don't ya think? Or would we all be better off abandoning leftist ways and saying 'how high' on the way up like the rest of you young bucks?

Abandon leftist ways.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
well you'll just have to offer up a really good reason why. No fair using hillary or kerry. kennedy is out also. :p:

Leftist ways reward unproductive behavior and remove incentives for high achievement leadership and planning. This is destructive to society.

Leftist ways are not charitable; they're coercive and sick.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Leftist ways reward unproductive behavior and remove incentives for high achievement leadership and planning. This is destructive to society.

you'll have to give me time to think about those.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

Yes!

RWA and GOP Guy

As you both know, I am not very knowledgable regarding political issues....something I am hopefully remedying by reading this site and asking questions to members of all sides.

I have issue with some things in this thread.

GOP guy - I think you voice yourself very well but it disturbs me to hear your damn near violent hatred of anyone that thinks differently than you. Something seems wrong about that....

RWA - as you know, you were one of the first to take me to task here and make me think and truth to tell (as you know), at first I hated you for it (lol) because who likes to question themselves. However, you made me look at some things and I feel Ive learned from that, and therefore a better person for the lesson. One of the things that you said was (Im paraphrasing) that you felt that I had fallen into the trap of the misconception that all conservatives were evil. This is something that has stuck in my mind while reading all the posts here on the upper half of the board. I try very hard to not do that whether its towards the right or the left. However, it seems that you and GOP guy are doing that now. If not all consevatives are evil, then how can all liberals be morons or whatever ya'll call them? I cant make that make sense in my mind.

Understand, Im not taking either of you to task, calling you down or anything of the sort....Im truly asking for the sake of understanding only.

Please dont make me sorry for doing so.

Eagerly awaiting responses from each of you,
L

Forum List

Back