Has anyone noticed

Dubya

Dec 29, 2012
Has anyone noticed how grey a President becomes during his term in office.? I'm not just remarking about Obama, but all the Presidents, they all turn grey. The job just ages them and I know this isn't a subject generally discussed. Republican or Democrat, he's still our President and I think we owe a little or more than a little respect.

Has anyone noticed how grey a President becomes during his term in office.? I'm not just remarking about Obama, but all the Presidents, they all turn grey. The job just ages them and I know this isn't a subject generally discussed. Republican or Democrat, he's still our President and I think we owe a little or more than a little respect.

Excellent post Dubie,it's the total stress factor,Americans in general are never really satisfied with anyone who does the premier job.

If they spent more time whinging from their couch and actually DID SOMETHING,instead of relying on politicians......America would be a better place......maybe a third non aligned party would be a start......keeping the Bastards Honest on either side..just sayin..steve:cool:

Excellent post Dubie,it's the total stress factor,Americans in general are never really satisfied with anyone who does the premier job.

If they spent more time whinging from their couch and actually DID SOMETHING,instead of relying on politicians......America would be a better place......maybe a third non aligned party would be a start......keeping the Bastards Honest on either side..just sayin..steve:cool:

Mornin', Steve,
It's more a matter of having something satisfying.
GW

I have noticed - Bush practically turned grey overnight. I think that was just after the September 11 attacks.

Strange...I have always noticed with every prez since Reagan (as far back as I can remembe)r...I barely remember Carter, I was just a little girl then....but yes, being Prez brings major stress...he's only one person.
The greying comes on quick too...I noticed the greying of O in his third year...google the Prez's in their before Prez and after Prez's pix...in just 4 years, which is relatively a short time, it seems as if they aged years beyond their actual age.

presidents age in dog years.

Leading a country where you steal trillions of dollars from citizens annually to fund bankrupt programs will do that to you

• Thanks
Reactions: ndt
Having to frequently decide who lives and who dies will do that to you.

Why don't you get back on your knees and continue blowing him.

When Obama does something worthy of respect, I'll give it.

Reagan didn't turn grey

rreagan.jpg

Last edited:
you've done it now :eek: The resident rw'ers had just finished licking their woulds from the 2012 shellacking & then you bring up our TWO-TERM DEMOCRATIC President :cool: :eusa_drool:

Did I mention that he's a "Two-Termer"?

Last edited:
Reagan didn't turn grey

Because unlike the others he kept dyeing his hair. Obama stopped then put some color back before the last election. Now he doesn't need to bother with it.

Strange...I have always noticed with every prez since Reagan (as far back as I can remembe)r...I barely remember Carter, I was just a little girl then....but yes, being Prez brings major stress...he's only one person.

Yeah it's so bad they all want to do it twice.

Reagan didn't turn grey

Because unlike the others he kept dyeing his hair. Obama stopped then put some color back before the last election. Now he doesn't need to bother with it.

Yeah it's so bad they all want to do it twice.

heh..so true.

That's what we need, a third evil to choose from! :dev3:

you've done it now :eek: The resident rw'ers had just finished licking their woulds from the 2012 shellacking & then you bring up our TWO-TERM DEMOCRATIC President :cool: :eusa_drool:

Did I mention that he's a "Two-Termer"?

I always do it Dot, but I'm not just talking about this President, who I happen to like. They all turn grey rather quickly.

I just thought it was a topic that I didn't hear others discussing.

Forum List

Back