Has Anyone Noticed Obama's Weight Loss Since Taking Office? Does Michelle Weigh More?

You know, it must really suck being considered the most powerful man in the world, but when quittin' time comes you're not even allowed to wear the pants in the family.

Must really suck watchin' Michelle put on the blue jeans, while Barack is miserably rummaging around the closet lookin for his prettiest sundress.

Aw c'mon. I bet Barry still has his pair of Mom Jeans.

4399622964_895f32ca20.jpg

You know, it must really suck being considered the most powerful man in the world, but when quittin' time comes you're not even allowed to wear the pants in the family.

Must really suck watchin' Michelle put on the blue jeans, while Barack is miserably rummaging around the closet lookin for his prettiest sundress.

Aw c'mon. I bet Barry still has his pair of Mom Jeans.

4399622964_895f32ca20.jpg

LOL,,,was that pic taken some at some point in the last two years? thats how many gays in Florida dress-up when biking thru Florida parks.
{you couldn't pay me to wear that pansy outfit in a public place!)

'Big Nanny' Michelle Obama lectures restaurants on food choices

Continue reading on Examiner.com: 'Big Nanny' Michelle Obama lectures restaurants on food choices - National Conservative | Examiner.com 'Big Nanny' Michelle Obama lectures restaurants on food choices - National Conservative | Examiner.com

Food Hypocrisy? Michelle Obama Caught Ordering Cheeseburger and Fries
Food Hypocrisy? Michelle Obama Caught Ordering Cheeseburger and Fries | The Blaze

Michelle Obama Has Short Ribs for Dinner,
Michelle Obama Has Short Ribs for Dinner, page 2

Menu for White House Super Bowl party
Bratwurst
Kielbasa
Cheeseburgers
Deep Dish Pizza
Buffalo Wings
German Potato Salad
Twice Baked Potatoes
Snyders Potato Chips and Pretzels
Chips and Dips
Salad
Ice Cream
Beverages including the following beers: Hinterland Pale Ale & Amber Ale (Wisconsin), Yuengling Lager and Light (Pennsylvania), White House Honey Ale.
Menu for White House Super Bowl party – The 1600 Report - CNN.com Blogs

I can just picture Michelle "O" working at a DC Burger King standing in the middle of the customer order counter telling all the customers what, and what they can't order!!!! MICHELLE OBAMA,,,THE CHEEBURGER NAZI !!!!!:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back