Has anyone noticed how angry liberals are getting?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I've noticed the tone lately and I think it is because we hit them really good and know that there party stands a chance of being completely destroyed in 2012.

I've noticed the tone lately and I think it is because we hit them really good and know that there party stands a chance of being completely destroyed in 2012.

They won't be destroyed. They are going to lose a significant number of seats in both houses. That means that any real shot they had at getting the agenda they have been after for the last 80 years is slipping away from them.

OMG!! Shuuut Uuuup!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Repeat this to yourself daily:

"Wishing doesn't make it so."

Getting??? They've had their panties in a wad since BOOOOOOOOOSH took office.

It is driving them absolutely bat shit that anyone is critical of the chosen one Barrack Obama.....they feel that He is the perfect incarnation of an American President. They can't see anything wrong in what he is doing or has done.They felt early on when the GOP was negative about his Presidency it could only be because they were racist as that could be the only rational explanation as to why anyone would oppose his agenda. Wow I hoped things would turn around but I never thought it would happen this quickly.

Liberal Party?

Is there a Liberal Party?

I hadn't noticed their existance, much less having noticed there[sic] anger.

They've been pretty much pissed off since they won the wh the senate and the house of reps! can't guess why, it just is what it iz!

It is driving them absolutely bat shit that anyone is critical of the chosen one Barrack Obama.....they feel that He is the perfect incarnation of an American President. They can't see anything wrong in what he is doing or has done.They felt early on when the GOP was negative about his Presidency it could only be because they were racist as that could be the only rational explanation as to why anyone would oppose his agenda. Wow I hoped things would turn around but I never thought it would happen this quickly.

Where did you get this information?? I think you are trying to be the new Carnac. Forget it. There was only one. And you stink at it!!!!

$images.jpgjohnny.jpg

Has anyone noticed how angry liberals are getting?

.....says the guy who FURIOUSLY posts redundant threads faster than Michael J Fox twitches...

:rolleyes:

gosh.. I wonder how many predictable right wingers will join the circle jerk which is this thread.

I agree, this thread is a meaningless conservative circle jerk. Trying to make politics into a sport... Som of us take politics a little more seriously...

Wait, I get it. This post is a JOKE because it's in the HUMOR section! You're not a right-winger, youre a COMEDIAN!

Good show sir!:clap2:

(At least back up your assertions with facts next time. Where are the signs of the party itself cracking more so than the Republican Party? I'm interested in hearing your argument, but you need to support it. And I'm not a lib either.)

They've been pretty much pissed off since they won the wh the senate and the house of reps! can't guess why, it just is what it iz!

They're pissed because the US has the highest standard of living in the world, and it makes them feel guilty. So they do what they can to lower it.

Dis here librul is always happy and contended, da ones I sees as unhappy is the tea baggies and der sort.

BBC News - Why do people vote against their own interests?

Lookie here at des faces, da shore aint happy !

My favorite part o that article:
Gore: "Under the governor's plan, if you kept the same fee for service that you have now under Medicare, your premiums would go up by between 18% and 47%, and that is the study of the Congressional plan that he's modelled his proposal on by the Medicare actuaries."

Bush: "Look, this is a man who has great numbers. He talks about numbers. I'm beginning to think not only did he invent the internet, but he invented the calculator. It's fuzzy math. It's trying to scare people in the voting booth."

Mr Gore was talking sense and Mr Bush nonsense - but Mr Bush won the debate. With statistics, the voters just hear a patronising policy wonk, and switch off.

For Mr Westen, stories always trump statistics, which means the politician with the best stories is going to win: "One of the fallacies that politicians often have on the Left is that things are obvious, when they are not obvious.

"Obama's administration made a tremendous mistake by not immediately branding the economic collapse that we had just had as the Republicans' Depression, caused by the Bush administration's ideology of unregulated greed. The result is that now people blame him."

New Topics

Forum List

Back