Has Anyone Here Actually Been Polled?

Yep, I tell them exactly how I'm voting on state/local stuff then tell 'em I'm undecided on the Pres. (This is not true, I've already absenteed for Bush.)

Of course my Pres vote doesn't matter as I live in WA, a Kerry state. (Please no diatribes about my vote not mattering and I DID vote.)

I was polled a few weeks ago. Here is the jist of the poll.....

Pollster: Do you plan to vote?
Me: Yes

Pollster: For whom?
Me: George Bush

Pollster: Oh, any chance you will vote for Kerry?
Me: Not no, but HELL NO!

Pollster: What issues (notice plural) are most important to you?
Me: 1) The war on terrorism, 2)....

Pollster: Really?
Me: Yes and my other concerns are....

Pollster: Click

They never let me tell them my other concerns. They didn't care. They were looking for ONE answer and when they did not get it, they hung up.

Flying Duck said:
Yep, I tell them exactly how I'm voting on state/local stuff then tell 'em I'm undecided on the Pres. (This is not true, I've already absenteed for Bush.)

Of course my Pres vote doesn't matter as I live in WA, a Kerry state. (Please no diatribes about my vote not mattering and I DID vote.)

Ya know? nothing would be more beautiful than every liberal in this state fleeing to California.

(sigh).

One can dream.

freeandfun1 said:
I was polled a few weeks ago. Here is the jist of the poll.....

Pollster: Do you plan to vote?
Me: Yes

Pollster: For whom?
Me: George Bush

Pollster: Oh, any chance you will vote for Kerry?
Me: Not no, but HELL NO!

Pollster: What issues (notice plural) are most important to you?
Me: 1) The war on terrorism, 2)....

Pollster: Really?
Me: Yes and my other concerns are....

Pollster: Click

They never let me tell them my other concerns. They didn't care. They were looking for ONE answer and when they did not get it, they hung up.
Never

-=d=- said:
three times this year. via phone.

Geez how the hell do you rate?????

I have never been, neither has my family, my extended family, friends,business colleagues...........cousins brothers aunts neighbor.... :wtf: no one

Nope.

1. I have caller ID.

2. I have a little gizzy from Radio Shack which sends a signal when the answering machine picks up. If the incoming call was dialed by a computer, the signal makes the computer think that this is no longer a working number. Seems to be working. Nuisance calls are down by about two thirds.

Merlin1047 said:
Nope.

1. I have caller ID.

2. I have a little gizzy from Radio Shack which sends a signal when the answering machine picks up. If the incoming call was dialed by a computer, the signal makes the computer think that this is no longer a working number. Seems to be working. Nuisance calls are down by about two thirds.

Hey, the National no call list works great too. At least for me,
Zero calls these days except charities or those posing as such, they are exempt, but caller ID takes care of that.

Merlin1047 said:
Nope.

1. I have caller ID.

Damn, I need one of those ! ;)

Mr. P said:
Hey, the National no call list works great too. At least for me,
Zero calls these days except charities or those posing as such, they are exempt, but caller ID takes care of that.

I thought there was no such thing as the no-call list since it was thrown out by a judge. I signed up for it but there has been no reduction in nuisance calls other than those I mentioned.

Merlin1047 said:
I thought there was no such thing as the no-call list since it was thrown out by a judge. I signed up for it but there has been no reduction in nuisance calls other than those I mentioned.
No, I've been on it since the start...I know the tele-marketers tried to have it tossed but were unsuccessful.

Forum List

Back