Has anyone heard this yet?

Jan 16, 2010
Hello to all, this is my first post, on my first day here on this site, and wanted to see if there is any validity to this statement from Home Depot.
I was visiting Home Depot yesterday, looking for a new Dishwasher. I picked one out, and asked about the 12 months No payments and No interest. The employee stated that yes they offer it, but it will be ending. I asked how often they run that, and she stated that Home Depot is being forced by the government to stop offering the same as cash loans. I asked why and she said that the government said they "Had" to stop. Of course, I put my 2 cents in, letting her know it is none of the "governments" business who, Home Depot loans money to, and why. Is this real, or was she just trying to force me to buy right now?

Hello to all, this is my first post, on my first day here on this site, and wanted to see if there is any validity to this statement from Home Depot.
I was visiting Home Depot yesterday, looking for a new Dishwasher. I picked one out, and asked about the 12 months No payments and No interest. The employee stated that yes they offer it, but it will be ending. I asked how often they run that, and she stated that Home Depot is being forced by the government to stop offering the same as cash loans. I asked why and she said that the government said they "Had" to stop. Of course, I put my 2 cents in, letting her know it is none of the "governments" business who, Home Depot loans money to, and why. Is this real, or was she just trying to force me to buy right now?

Albert, you should always believe everything female employees at home depot says about government and financial arrangements and dishwashers.

Forum List

Back