Has anyone heard of this guy?

uptownlivin90

Rebelious Youngin
Oct 16, 2009
Maryland
Chris Johnson... he's a former republican New Mexico Governor.... who's basically thrown his hat in the race for 2012 already.

From what I've read he's a moderate common sense libertarian. Never raised taxes while governor of New Mexico... decreased spending massively... was very popular in a democratic state... is against the war on drugs... pretty moderate on foreign policy.

Johnson for America -- Gary Johnson for President 2012
Our America - The Gary Johnson Initiative. The United, United States of America.

I like the guy alot.

Word has it that Ron Paul will more then likely throw his support behind him. Don't know how accurate that is but it makes sense. It'd be a real victory for the party if they could keep the "Ron Paul revolution" going with this guy.

And if the current environment holds up it might be possible that he has a good run in the rep primaries. Not like they have anybody else... Romney can't excite the youth or the base. Sam Brown is in no position to run. Palin can excite the base but she's a bible-thumping religious values voter nutjob. Kat Williams says NO to a man with a name like Huckabee.:lol: And Newt Gingrich... well no.

He's the kind of candidate the Republican Party needs.

I'm a Democrat, and I'd vote for him for damn sure if he got the nomination. If not I'll probably vote for Obama again.:lol:

Forum List

Back