Has anyone ever heard Robert Mueller speak?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Personally I've never seen Heir Mueller on any news show in the entire time he has headed the Russian Collusion scam. Maybe I missed it, has anyone heard him or seen him give a statement or be interviewed? I guess if I sold out to the Democratic Party to take down a sitting President, I might want to hide in the shadows too.

Personally I've never seen Heir Mueller on any news show in the entire time he has headed the Russian Collusion scam. Maybe I missed it, has anyone heard him or seen him give a statement or be interviewed? I guess if I sold out to the Democratic Party to take down a sitting President, I might want to hide in the shadows too.

He and his angry Dems are good at cashing 6-figure checks while old ladies clip coupons and cheer for more mueller witch hunt.

Much less than they could make private? The TDS must run deep. Produced nothing of value.

The Department of Justice document lists 13 top attorneys working on the Mueller probe and their salaries, which range from $105,782 to $187,000. Those salaries total slightly more than $2 million per year, with an average of nearly $160,000. (The document also includes the $153,730 salary of former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who resigned from the probe in May after text messages surfaced of her criticizing Trump.)

Last edited:

I heard him once. He sounds like Barney Fife. :auiqs.jpg:

No one ever, from the Mueller team has spoken to the public or the press.

you don't talk about on going investigations, which is simply protocol.... if you speak, you speak through your indictments in a court of law.

Robert Mueller's Daddy a Nazi War Criminal Gestapo Chief!

Robert Mueller's Daddy a Nazi War Criminal Gestapo Chief! Heneghan | Alternative

v2ffk.jpg

Also, has any one ever seen Mueller and Ruth Bader Ginzberg in the same room at the same time?

I heard him once. He sounds like Barney Fife. :auiqs.jpg:
LoL!

I found a picture of him...

3709570391_9345d2693c_b.jpg

This Mueller????

Flatfooted Robert Mueller Surprised by Boston Marathon Bombers' Mosque's Terror Connections

This one????

FBI Director Mueller Doesn't Know Anything About IRS Investigation

Or this Mueller?

It's a good thing Mieller and his team kept silent. No leaks, no spin, complete discretion.

Admirable in an age of fitful tweets, insults and stupidity.

It's a good thing Mieller and his team kept silent. No leaks, no spin, complete discretion.

How can you suggest 'admirable' to this low-life who knew two year ago that there was not truth to the charge?

Or....was it an accident that the gave immunity to the other side, and hire every anti-Trump lawyer he could find.

. Let’s take a peek into Mueller's motivation:

. ….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia for $ millions in bribes…er, 'donations.'

…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

The reason for the Mueller Investigation?
....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

They took what didn't belong to them....sold the purloined property of the American people.....and now need to hide the dirty deed.

untitled-2191.png

Let's investigate Mueller and see what turns up.

How can you suggest 'admirable' to this low-life who knew two year ago that there was not truth to the charge?

Or....was it an accident that the gave immunity to the other side, and hire every anti-Trump lawyer he could find.

. ….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia for $ millions in bribes…er, 'donations.'

…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

They took what didn't belong to them....sold the purloined property of the American people.....and now need to hide the dirty deed.

untitled-2191.png

If only there were some way to reach out through cyberspace, pat your hand and say, 'There there' I would.

It's impossible to reason with partisan idiots. All we can do is sympathize

untitled-2191.png

If only there were some way to reach out through cyberspace, pat your hand and say, 'There there' I would.

I notice you couldn't deny anything in the post.

Try this: there's far more evidence that Hillary bribed Mueller, than there is of any collusion between Trump and the Kremlin.

Oh....and I have your passport photo here.....

a-business-man-wearing-blinders-BR1EEC.jpg

untitled-2191.png

Try this: there's far more evidence that Hillary bribed Mueller, than there is of any collusion between Trump and the Kremlin.

Tragic. The troubled of mind don't realize when they have been dismissed.

Go watch Fox some more. Real information won't do you much good.

untitled-2191.png

Tragic. The troubled of mind don't realize when they have been dismissed.

Go watch Fox some more. Real information won't do you much good.

Dismissed?

Meaning you admit to being vanquished?

Friendly advice: If the desire to 'think' overcomes your Liberal judgment, remember.....

.....if this is a first, you are in danger of an aneurysm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back