has anyone ever been to a hell house before?

Actually I have been to one. In the mid 90's this group of luna....er christians called the 'potter's house' had one in Prescott right off the square.

Quite amusing really.

so if you don't believe in hell was it just a really cool haunted house?

I've been to a milder version of a hell house all the way back when...goodness I forget.

It's nothing more than a weak justification to "Christianize" Halloween, a day they claim is sinful to celebrate yet they do most of the stuff on the day anyways.

Actually I have been to one. In the mid 90's this group of luna....er christians called the 'potter's house' had one in Prescott right off the square.

Quite amusing really.

You lack comprehension skills, blu. slack didn't comment on his belief in hell so where does your comment come from?

Quite amusing really.

You lack comprehension skills, blu. slack didn't comment on his belief in hell so where does your comment come from?

:confused:

did he have to comment on his belief of hell for me to ask that question or for him to be able to answer it? It seems like a pretty straightforward question that somoene who has been to a hell house could answer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back