Has anyone else voted already...

For those that dont know I am deep in red country in Charleston SC... Not having been considered seriously in play, we did not get any mass sign shipments, so.. we only see Mac signs here... preliminary numbers here however are showing that Obama does stand a chance of actually taking SC... I can only think that this info is being kept on the DL in an effor to catch pubs off guard...

ITA it's our responsibility to vote and educated our children about the importance of their votes. My kids understand the value of a vote. I'm taking them with me when I drop by the county clerks office.

I wish we had early voting here in Va.

The election officials claim that they are ready, but some of the independent critics say they are not. I am going to the polls with my voter registration card and 10 forms of ID. No one is taking my vote away from me!

I'm waiting till election day as well. No sense in letting the free coffee and donuts go to someone else.

ITA it's our responsibility to vote and educated our children about the importance of their votes. My kids understand the value of a vote. I'm taking them with me when I drop by the county clerks office.

I used to take my daughter with me to the polls when she was younger. Now she's too old to be allowed to come watch me vote so she doesn't want to go anymore. But she can't wait to be old enough to vote. She'll be 18 for Obama's re-election bid :tongue:

The funny thing is she already has some pretty strong opinions which don't mirror my own, which I think is pretty cool! She might end up being a Republican :eusa_eh:

I'm waiting till election day as well. No sense in letting the free coffee and donuts go to someone else.

are those partisan donuts and coffee? is someone buying votes with Krispy Kreme? where is Fox News to report this scandal? :D

Forum List

Back