Has anyone else noticed....

Nope. Haven't noticed.

But, few can compare to Ron Paul in the whiny voice arena. During debates, his pitch would increase to a point that it seems as if he will break down in tears any minute. Hard to get past that.

I haven't noticed, funny how Dems can't seem to pick up the fake accents. I wonder why?

:dunno: Mitt's voice sounds pretty manly to me...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HflPhukKBV0]Romney speech outlines battle with Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I envy mittens hair.

Best hair duo to run for President ever!

Nope. Haven't noticed.

But, few can compare to Ron Paul in the whiny voice arena. During debates, his pitch would increase to a point that it seems as if he will break down in tears any minute. Hard to get past that.
:lol: True dat

I have noticed that the democrats are letting Biden make more public appearances as a counter to Paul Ryan.

Good thing too.

that the more bitter Mitt gets, the whinier his voice becomes?

Dude needs to take a chill pill.

I have noticed that the more scared the left get, the more desperately pathetic their 'civil discourse' becomes. Why doesn't Obama try sticking to issues instead of lying?

Apparently, Biden thinks we should lead the auto industry in the 20th century. The man is a fucking lunatic. Obama needs another bus.

Hahahahahah, I love it. They've been listening to Obama's lies so long they just can't believe their ears when someone tells them what he really is.

It sounds like whining when you cover your ears and say lalalalalalalalala.

Forum List

Back