Has anyone else noticed

that some people get really upset if you don't search to see if a topic has been posted before posting one?

What's even more funny is the people who get upset when their theads are merged into exsiting ones. Like it matters! :cuckoo:

What would we do without our 'mini mods' anyway?

I have noticed that there are some posters who think we need to have several threads about the same topic. Why do they want to make more work for the Mods? I put it down to one of two things:

arrogance
or
ignorance

Probably both.

I frequently post on topics that already have a thread that I missed.

Big whoop. They usually get merged.

What is really annoying is when certain mods will zealously merge threads that deal with topics they have a strong (opposing) opinion to...but then leave thread after thread after thread of crap dealing with the opinions they agree with (but are all the same).

THAT'S annoying.

What is really annoying is when certain mods will zealously merge threads that deal with topics they have a strong (opposing) opinion to...but then leave thread after thread after thread of crap dealing with the opinions they agree with (but are all the same).

THAT'S annoying.

that's it, I'm merging this with Mani's thread! :lol:

that some people get really upset if you don't search to see if a topic has been posted before posting one?

What's even more funny is the people who get upset when their theads are merged into exsiting ones. Like it matters! :cuckoo:

After rep, Thread-Starting is the biggest driver of human self-esteem.

After rep, Thread-Starting is the biggest driver of human self-esteem.

So those that start all those threads begging for rep are_______________?

THAT'S annoying.

that's it, I'm merging this with Mani's thread! :lol:

'Thanks' removed. :(

The only time it drives me nuts, is when there is three threads of the same subject on the first page. If it isn't obvious, who cares.

Forum List

Back