Has Anyone Bought an Inversion Table?

I got one from an ex-gf way back when, but I no longer use it. The concept is great, to decompress the back, but in my experience it introduces stretching on the knees and ankles may not be desirable. If it could secure the hips, that would solve that issue. I would suggest getting a pullup bar of some kind to help decompress that way. Also a BOSU balance trainer (the one with the flat bottom) is amazingly useful for exercise such as situps. Just leaning back on it in the situp style position can get the back to loosen up and even do a crack here and there.

Agreed.

I got one of these. It does help and puts no pressure on knees and ankles.
lo-bak-trax-696x449.jpg

I have a LifeGear and have used it a few times but I agree that it pulls more on the ankles than the back itself and I think I'd get better benefit if it had some type of support around the hips with either a brace or straps to take the pull off the ankles and put it more nearer the back

I have a LifeGear and have used it a few times but I agree that it pulls more on the ankles than the back itself and I think I'd get better benefit if it had some type of support around the hips with either a brace or straps to take the pull off the ankles and put it more nearer the back

They have ones that have a strap that goes across your torso. They even have some that have supports for your shoulders.

Forum List

Back