Has anyone been to a 40th HS reunion?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Think about it....

Some of your classmates have kids who are 40 (Forty) years old.

I pass........................

and of course there has been some attrition over the years from the orig class ie deaths from disease ,a ccidents etc - the survivors make their choices .............

Think about it....

and of course there has been some attrition over the years from the orig class ie deaths from disease ,a ccidents etc - the survivors make their choices .............
"Has anyone been to a 40th HS reunion?"

Yes. I don't know exactly how many, but I am among them.

I have also been to my 50th. I hope to make it to my 60th.

Being single, I have made a vow to never date anyone younger than my grandchildren!

Last edited:
Think about it....

Being single, I have made a vow to never date anyone younger than my grandchildren!

Good thing you're not rich... that'll keep them uninterested!

40'th coming up in Sept.
I'd attend but it's held in the wrong country. I do have some old friends coming down afterwards for some offshore fishing.
I got older( no growing up for me) in The Babble Bleat so I have zero desire to see most of those assholes anyway. " Hooooooooooooo. I 'member when we waz in da army we was tuff fuckers"
" Ima glad I finded GeeZiss afore it were too late" "It's time to get rid of that thar gawdamn ****** up'ar in Washington"" Then ignigrashin laws need to be enforceded ! Them beaners iza takin are jobs ! "

Think about it....

I never attended a high school reunion until the 25th.
I found those who were arrogant assholes 25 years ago - still were. Many still hadn't grown up and many were fucking losers 25 years ago - and were still losers.

The 25th was my first - and my last.

My 20th was cancelled by 9/11 and I had no interest in going to my 30th. I never liked H.S. but I loved College and University. My 40th would be in 2021 but I'm pretty sure I still won't be interested.

I had a FaceBook account and I "hooked up" again with some of my classmates but that just reminded me of why I hadn't kept in contact with them all these years.

Think about it....

I found those who were arrogant assholes 25 years ago - still were. Many still hadn't grown up and many were fucking losers 25 years ago - and were still losers.

translation: i was a loser in high school, and i've remained a loser all my life.

asswipe

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch

Think about it....

translation: i was a loser in high school, and i've remained a loser all my life.

asswipe

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch

Translation - you smoked pole in junior high/high school

Wanted to reunite for an anal

Next?

Think about it....

Well, I don't have any kids so that includes everyone.

Think about it....

I went to my 20th, which was really nice, and my 30th, not so much.

I think that will be the last one. My 40th will be 2014. I don't see any incentive. The biggest jock at my HS died before the last one. Heart failure. Kid was going bald when he was 16.

Forum List

Back