Has any society anywhere benefited from Muslim emigration?

Is France better off as a result of huge numbers of Muslims migrating there? How about England? How about Germany? How about Sweden? How about the U.S.? Is there a single society that we can look upon and say that they are now better as a result of Muslims emigrating there?
NO country has benefited from Muslim emigration, obviously. The savages refuse to accept the customs of the countries they invade. These non-assimilating animals are parasites.

Is France better off as a result of huge numbers of Muslims migrating there? How about England? How about Germany? How about Sweden? How about the U.S.? Is there a single society that we can look upon and say that they are now better as a result of Muslims emigrating there?
Let me guess. You are the scion of a European Christian who migrated to America and was welcomed warmly and given every opportunity. Can you give us an example of how America is better off because you are here?
surely you jest? the Europeans built America
""surely you jest? the Europeans built America
""
Europeans 'supervised' building America, but in a large part of this nation, including the White House, unpaid blacks built America..and everything south of the Mason Dixon line. Something along the line of..'those who can do, those who can't teach'.
I am reminded of that theme by Lord Byron (I think it was him) when he talked of a society that forces a man to be a bootblack, then puts him down because of his occupation.[/QUOTE]
..hahahahah.....OMG
....there couldn't be any building of railroads/buidlings/industry/firearms/etc without the BRAINS!!! .....the blacks were not going to build anything without the people with the KNOWLEDGE

...I've been over this before on many threads--a lot of blacks in Africa didn't even have a written language --do you understand what this means????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! = poor and inefficient education/technology/engineering/etc..you need blueprints and brains to build 100 gun ships/RAILROADS

why do you think the blacks were slaves??!! AND why do you think Africa is still THE mega shithole??!! the whites had the technology/industry/BRAINS/etc

Let me guess. You are the scion of a European Christian who migrated to America and was welcomed warmly and given every opportunity. Can you give us an example of how America is better off because you are here?
surely you jest? the Europeans built America
""surely you jest? the Europeans built America
""
Europeans 'supervised' building America, but in a large part of this nation, including the White House, unpaid blacks built America..and everything south of the Mason Dixon line. Something along the line of..'those who can do, those who can't teach'.
I am reminded of that theme by Lord Byron (I think it was him) when he talked of a society that forces a man to be a bootblack, then puts him down because of his occupation.[/QUOTE]
hahaha----only took ONE day to undeniably prove that I'm right = with the majority of the population non-muslim, a muslim commits a terrorist act in the US!!!!!!
the United States as 'a nation of evil'
BOOM BABY--I could not have been more right!! = post # 13
how many foreign muslims in the US??!!! .01%???!! .0001%?? hahahahha
Saudi Air Force trainee condemned US as 'nation of evil' in hate-fueled Twitter manifesto | Daily Mail Online
21924032-7764063-Florida_news_outlets_citing_sources_on_Friday_afternoon_identifi-a-3_1575680395173.jpg

Answer the question. Has ANY society EVER benefited from Muslim immigration? If so, which one and how did that society benefit?

I guess the OP should have known better than to expect more than a deflection.
What did you expect from such an arrogant holier-than-thou post? If the OP can show me how he/she/it has benefitted American society, I'll cite a Muslim....in medicine, technology, entertainment, invention..whatever. The poster projects that he/she/it is better than others simply because he/she/it is not born Muslim.
..the islamists/muslims are good at committing terrorism ...the islamist/muslim countries are only 1 step above mega shithole Africa

Muslims in Europe commit less murder than Latinos, and especially Blacks in the USA.

Sure, Muslims have more shocking attacks, overall in Terrorism.

Even so murder is murder, and Terrorists are a fringe.

Not that I really like Muslims, but they're kind of better than Latinos, and Blacks in the USA, just because they are more socially Conservative.

What did you expect from such an arrogant holier-than-thou post? If the OP can show me how he/she/it has benefitted American society, I'll cite a Muslim....in medicine, technology, entertainment, invention..whatever. The poster projects that he/she/it is better than others simply because he/she/it is not born Muslim.
..the islamists/muslims are good at committing terrorism ...the islamist/muslim countries are only 1 step above mega shithole Africa

Muslims in Europe commit less murder than Latinos, and especially Blacks in the USA.

Not that I really like Muslims, but they're kind of better than Latinos, and Blacks in the USA, just because they are more socially Conservative.
murder and terrorism are different

They want to kill all infidels like you. Go give one a hug.

The savages refuse to accept the customs of the countries they invade. These non-assimilating animals are parasites.
I think you are wrong. But for argument's sake, what ethnic group has not brought their homeland customs with them. Your assumption that all Muslims are terrorists is wrong and you know it.There are Muslim communities all across America, just like Italian communities and Irish communities that group together to keep the good old ways alive while embracing the new, and rejecting the twisted ways they left behind.

However, it is going to be interesting to watch your reaction to Trump as he makes excuses covering Saudi Arabia's butt over the Pensacola murders, since they 'buy a lot of stuff' from us (and stay in a lot of Trump resorts). I am expecting a lot of 'yeah-but-what-about-isms' from you regarding this one.

Lol, the majority of Muslims I've met have been friendly.
Wish I could say the same about Jews.

murder and terrorism are different

Terrorist is more prominent among Muslims, particularly Arabs & Persians.
But, some Muslim groups like Tatars have basically no terrorism.
Western Europeans & Jews actually have more terrorism history than Islamic Tatars do.

How many times have been beaten up by a Jew?

The savages refuse to accept the customs of the countries they invade. These non-assimilating animals are parasites.
I think you are wrong. But for argument's sake, what ethnic group has not brought their homeland customs with them. Your assumption that all Muslims are terrorists is wrong and you know it.There are Muslim communities all across America, just like Italian communities and Irish communities that group together to keep the good old ways alive while embracing the new, and rejecting the twisted ways they left behind.

However, it is going to be interesting to watch your reaction to Trump as he makes excuses covering Saudi Arabia's butt over the Pensacola murders, since they 'buy a lot of stuff' from us (and stay in a lot of Trump resorts). I am expecting a lot of 'yeah-but-what-about-isms' from you regarding this one.
Name ONE European country where Muslim emigration has made that country SAFER and better. I'll wait.............

....out of a population of about 600,000 with just 1% islamic, it was the islamic immigrants that committed the Boston Bombing!
...you mean what ethnic group doesn't bring their NON-EVIL customs with them ?
sure there are nice muslims--but the percentages of the evil ones is HIGH....just like blacks commit murder/etc at much higher rates
...and, as I replied to you earlier, we just had ANOTHER muslim commit a terrorist act just 3 days ago.....so the percentage just went UP

Name ONE European country where Muslim emigration has made that country SAFER and better. I'll wait.............
I'm STILL waiting.....................

I can't do that since I am less familiar with the rest of the nations of the world than here at home. But if I could name one, would you simply reject my word as fake the same way you do facts about Presidential extortion of Ukraine?

I can't do that since I am less familiar with the rest of the nations of the world than here at home. But if I could name one, would you simply reject my word as fake the same way you do facts about Presidential extortion of Ukraine?
What a joke! Deflect and evade, that's the liberal way.........

Hicks from the sticks tend to have not dealt with Muslims nor Jews.
Therefore based on Media indoctrination they tend to have vividly unrealistic views. Thinking Muslims are far worse than they are & Jews are far better than they are.

Therefore based on Media indoctrination they tend to have vividly unrealistic views. Thinking Muslims are far worse than they are & Jews are far better than they are.
Jews didn't do 9/11. It was mooselimbs .

No

Jews didn't do 9/11. It was mooselimbs .

A lot of people have harmed the United States, including Muslims on 9/11, the Boston Bombers, San Beradino, among others. Even so, the impact some groups like Blacks, Latinos, and Jews have been arguably even far more negative, overall.

Muslim attacks on the USA can be particularly shocking, but not particularly draining to the long term status of this nation.

I'd argue Illegal Immigrants have caused 1,000's of X more damage than Muslims have towards the United States.

Forum List

Back