Has any celebrity EVER been as "done" as Charlie Sheen?

I admit it......

I can't turn away from this train wreck.

We need an "All Charlie, All the Time" channel, before he offs himself.

He has set the bar where no man may ever reach it again.

Cause gawd knows, when public people living in the fishbowl start to deconstruct, the most helpful thing the public can do is poke them with a stick and prey (spelling intended) for their death.
You're a ghoul, Mini, and a vulture.
:clap2:

I think I already admitted that, Barb?

I admit it again.....I am enjoying watching his unraveling. I can't get enough.

He is a walking, talking piece of shit, and it is fascinating!

Done?

If he got a reality show right now, with him not changing anything about his life, the ratings would be through the roof.

I don't watch his show, don't care about him in the news, but his "value" is at its peak right now.

3 & 1/2 men is a disarmingly honest show. Charlie is adorable in his role. Hes got talent, and presence even if it is empty calories. He's also part of a Hollywood dynasty, and people love to see the mighty stumble.
Women with no talent or recognition like to make a little bit of $$ facilitating the trip.
And I'm not saying either way if they lie or if he's an angel, as I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in between, but SHIT people. Is the publication of one LA "bad boy's" troubles worth the destruction of the person? He's not even political. Okay, well I guess he is. THAT explains it.
BURN the witch!

Last edited:
I admit I watch the show and also admit that is telling about the state of our society that we value sick humor over character. There is a saying I believe to be true, there is good news and bad news about this type of condition, the good news is that it will kill you, the bad news is, it may take a while. I know a lot of people who have chosen to live.

3 & 1/2 men is a disarmingly honest show. Charlie is adorable in his role. Hes got talent, and presence even if it is empty calories. He's also part of a Hollywood dynasty, and people love to see the mighty stumble.
Women with no talent or recognition like to make a little bit of $$ facilitating the trip.
And I'm not saying either way if they lie or if he's an angel, as I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in between, but SHIT people. Is the publication of one LA "bad boy's" troubles worth the destruction of the person? He's not even political.

I'm enjoying it because he is a delusional piece of shit. I don't watch much TV at all, and I've never seen his show. How funny or how good an actor he is wouldn't change my opinion or interest one bit.

My money is on a sudden and massive overdose.

Did you know Vegas is now giving odds on his death?

Oddly enough, dead pools or otherwise wagering on a person's passing is where I draw the line.

Something about it just seems a bit too fate tempting to me. :dunno:

Oddly enough, dead pools or otherwise wagering on a person's passing is where I draw the line.

Drug overdose is 3:2

"Drugs involved" is off the board.

Fatal car wreck is 5:2

Drowning is 7:1

And I'm not saying either way if they lie or if he's an angel, as I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in between, but SHIT people. Is the publication of one LA "bad boy's" troubles worth the destruction of the person? He's not even political.

I'm enjoying it because he is a delusional piece of shit. I don't watch much TV at all, and I've never seen his show. How funny or how good an actor he is wouldn't change my opinion or interest one bit.

Of course it is.
I'll leave your character alone for a minute.
The second bolded part? That is a sick statement on our society.

Of course it is.
I'll leave your character alone for a minute.
The second bolded part? That is a sick statement on our society.

Yeah....its just 3:2

But I'd get it while you can. I have a feeling it will come off the board very soon :(

This truly is Charlie's greatest contribution to entertainment. No writer could ever have scripted something so riveting.

A number of years ago, me and a few friends put together a death pool.

I still feel responsible for killing Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Classy Freddie Blassie.

I admit it......

heh. he'll be back..in the immortal words of Tony Montana; the network will take 2 quaaludes and love him in the morning.

Lindsey Lohan is doing a pretty good job keeping pace with Charlie

As long as tinsel town can squeeze a buck out of him he is good to go. The pop-culture generation loves degenerate perverts, look at Bill Clinton. Pervert Pee-wee Herman has a broadway show sold out.

Some Americans love to see someone looking worse than themselves, it takes their minds off of more important issues

I admit it......

and yet, if he actually stays in rehab, stays out of the limelight for a year (which means he needs to shut his mouth) and comes back apologetic about how "it was the drugs talking and he was a fool", he'll be forgiven.

but he has set the idiot bar pretty high. it actually makes me sad watching him. but i don't think he's achieved mel gibsonesque proportions quite yet.
Naaaaaaaah, he's done......Once he went to the jew bashing card the other day, his goose is cooked..........You don't do that in hollywood, particularly on the television end.

His best bet, if he even lives long enough, will be indie films.

Forum List

Back