Has any celebrity EVER been as "done" as Charlie Sheen?

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
I admit it......

I can't turn away from this train wreck.

We need an "All Charlie, All the Time" channel, before he offs himself.

He has set the bar where no man may ever reach it again.

I admit it......

and yet, if he actually stays in rehab, stays out of the limelight for a year (which means he needs to shut his mouth) and comes back apologetic about how "it was the drugs talking and he was a fool", he'll be forgiven.

but he has set the idiot bar pretty high. it actually makes me sad watching him. but i don't think he's achieved mel gibsonesque proportions quite yet.

I'm not sure Charlie Sheen is done

His image has always been as a drug using, hooker lov'n, out of control, overaged playboy

He has pissed off a lot of people but his image is not tarnished

I'm not sure Charlie Sheen is done

His image has always been as a drug using, hooker lov'n, out of control, overaged playboy

He has pissed off a lot of people but his image is not tarnished
True. A person would have to have a squeaky clean image at one point in order for it to be tarnished. I don't think Charlie ever has.

Done?

If he got a reality show right now, with him not changing anything about his life, the ratings would be through the roof.

I don't watch his show, don't care about him in the news, but his "value" is at its peak right now.

Done?

If he got a reality show right now, with him not changing anything about his life, the ratings would be through the roof.

I don't watch his show, don't care about him in the news, but his "value" is at its peak right now.
Yep. Isn't that show he does #1? That's all that matters in TV land.

Done?

Yep. Isn't that show he does #1? That's all that matters in TV land.

Car wrecks, train wrecks, explosions, Sheen, that's what we want to watch :).

I just wish the wreck didn't end the way it did with Chris Farley :(, comedy has never been the same.

Done?

You make an excellent and undeniable point.

I would DVR every fucking episode!

Listen to his arrogant interview. The alcoholic self-destructive child, says he is under psychological distress and is DEMANDING a $1 mil per episode raise (pushing it from $2 to $3 mil) and he calls himself underpaid! I say fuck him and his 9/11 troofer theories.

I hope he does what so many other hollywood drug addicts do and squander his millions and not be able to find work!

I hope they cancel his show!

Charlie Sheen demands 50 percent raise for

...this same industry 50-60 years ago shunned our enemies (communist) out of the business, but now embraces a 9/11 troofer?

9/11 troofer are the worst of the worst?

I admit it......

Cause gawd knows, when public people living in the fishbowl start to deconstruct, the most helpful thing the public can do is poke them with a stick and prey (spelling intended) for their death.
You're a ghoul, Mini, and a vulture.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back